Ban appeal Skogheim

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Greetings, Hammelhopfen (not to be confused with Hammelhopfan). Since you want me to provide the context for each log file, I'll comply and provide it. However, I will break down each instance of you being on the server piece by piece. If you're going to act like a child, I'll treat you like one. If you don't like it, tough shit. Suck my balls. I don't care. Judging from how you act, you make shdwo look like a humble person, and that's really saying something.

December 4, 2020

Your first connection to the server occurred on December 4, 2020. You were assumed by DarthZonarius to be someone else who was bypassing their ban. I will agree that this is not how admins should treat new players, however there is not much I can do about him as he was recently indefinitely banned from the server for unrelated reasons.
    Sessions from 2020-12-04-1.log, context included (Mirror)

December 16, 2020

Your next session on the server occurred 12 days after the first. This time, you came on and deleted all of the warps on the server. You were banned by Jaguar shortly after you left for this. There are no excuses for this kind of behavior.
    Sessions from 2020-12-16-1.log, context included (Mirror)

December 17, 2020

Your next session on the server occurred a day later. You came in guns blazing this time with your first message calling Lyicx an imbecile after he banned someone else for deleting warps. You have the right to be angry over a ban like this given the reasoning you provided, but you don't have the right to be an utter shitbird about it.
    Sessions from 2020-12-17-2.log, context included (Mirror)

December 18, 2020

Ditto. This time, people assumed you were Hammelhopfen (a user notorious in the community for mass-deleting warps) because of the incident 2 days earlier. You were treated like shit because of the incident that happened 2 days earlier. The admins decided to let these users treat you like shit (and it seems they even joined in a bit) because they knew about what you did as well and were equally annoyed.
    Sessions from 2020-12-18-3.log, context included (Mirror)

February 12, 2021

Several months after you were last on the server, Hammelhopfen was banned from the server for lagging clients. He attempted to bypass the ban by using a different IP, but also failed. Soon after, you attempted to connect to the server once more under one of the IPs Hammelhopfen tried to use and again failed. Soon after that, a user named EvilDrago12 attempted to join the server under the same IP and you can guess how that turned out.

Sessions from 2021-02-12-3.log, context included (Mirror)

March 3, 2021

A few months after the failed login attempt, you joined the server under another IP. This time, you acted like a real gentleman, greeting everyone kindly and gifting everyone flowers.

Just kidding, you were still being a shitbird, this time being by being a toxic piece of shit to pretty much everyone in your path. Here's what happened in chronological order:

1. You started insulting Oxspei on several occasions with messages like "SHUT UP Oxspei NOBODY LIKES YOU", guild names like "Oxspei is gay", and more.
    2. Lyicx attempted to intervene by warning both you and Oxspei.
    3. You responded by indirectly telling him to shut up.
    4. You started complaining about the state of the server (which is allowed), saying it had a lot of issues.
    5. After kanst jokingly called you an issue, you responded by saying "and so are you, dickhead, ignoring my report".
    6. You started to act like an asshole to other players who weren't even involved, such as ev3rage and DirectorPain.
    7. When kanst actually got serious and told you to stop being an asshole, you responded by saying "I DO NOT CARE I DIDNT ASK KANST".
    8. He then rightfully muted you after you didn't listen to his orders.
    9. You attempted to circumvent the mute by using various means (relogging and creating a guild called "DONT CARE DIDNT ASK"), which didn't work.
    10. You eventually succeeded in circumventing the mute by nicknaming yourself as "DONT_CARE_DIDNT_ASK" and doing /suicide, broadcasting the suicide message with the nickname in the process.
    11. After discovering a way to bypass your mute, you began to abuse it by giving yourself insulting nicknames (examples include AMBIVILANTORB18_IS_A_DICKHEAD, ) and then doing /suicide.
    12. Lyicx then rightfully smited you for bypassing your mute.
    13. Not getting the picture, you then nicknamed yourself as "IM_NOT_MUTE_EVADING" even though you clearly were.
    14. A few minutes later, the server automatically unmuted you. You began calling the staff abusive and claiming that you "didn't deserve to be muted or warned or smited".
    15. When Lyicx told you that you were bypassing your mute, you tried to dodge responsibility by saying you were "just killing yourself". You began arguing that he couldn't prove it multiple times. You continued to be a shitbird throughout this whole argument.
    16. When Lyicx tried to move on from the argument (because it really was stupid), you tried to continue it by saying "see u cant argue cos u know ur wrong".
    17. You continued to dodge any form of accountability by claiming you were "wrongfully punished and banned". You then threatened to get him demoted. At this point Lyicx challenged you to do it because he knew that your claims of abuse would have no actual standing.
    18. You then messaged the owner, Ryan, about your complaint, leaving out details about how you were behaving on the server entirely. You then sent another message saying that Lyicx was harrasing you and that he wasn't fit to moderate a server.
    19. Lyicx then tried to settle it by providing logs of you bypassing your mute. You instead responded by completely discarding the evidence because it was "too long".
    20. Eventually after a lot of back and forth and general toxicity, Fionn got tired of your shit and promptly banned your ass from the server.

Sessions from 2021-03-03-4.log, with context (Mirror)

March 9, 2021

Ditto. You continued to act like an obnoxious toxic dickhead.
    Sessions from 2021-03-09-3.log, with context (Mirror)

March 10, 2021

Ditto. You pulled similar stunts that you pulled on the 3rd. This time, you started acting like a fucking grammar nazi by correcting everyone else's spelling mistakes. Eventually, even shdwo got sick of your tomfuckery and yeeted you from the server.

Sessions from 2021-03-10-2.log (Mirror)

March 11, 2021

Your final sessions on the server. You behaved the same as before. After you were banned by RedEastWood for being a nuisance, an indefinite ban request was filed for your username and IP address. It was approved the next day.

Sessions from 2021-03-11-1.log (Mirror)

Skogheim You are the admin officer yet you made up logs of an admin ignoring a player? Nice one.

Nice try. These are logs I downloaded from the server automatically at the time. I'm not stupid enough to fabricate evidence.

image.png

• i now remember this vividly, you make me want to be corrupt

object, cry about it.

no actually, i will only vouch on your next appeal if you print my minecraft skin out on paper and cry as you tell him how sorry you are >\:)

AND I WANT IT ON FILM

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey

videogamesm12 Greetings, Hammelhopfen

Not my username. These baseless accusations are getting old.

videogamesm12 you make shdwo look like a humble person

Don't know who that is.

videogamesm12 You were assumed by DarthZonarius to be someone else who was bypassing their ban. I will agree that this is not how admins should treat new players

I joined the server. It was a freeop server and I was excited to play. I typed /op to see if it was true. /Opall came up in the suggestions. I typed that command.

An EXECUTIVE BANNED ME FOR THAT. That is abuse, and is perfect evidence for the bias against me which you all denied. Suck my balls.

This bias carried through into everything I did on the server. I knew that corrupt executive would be clear to tell the entire staff team about how I was a ban bypasser when he had no evidence of it, and I was simply a new player, so I knew that the whole staff team would hate me and be biased against me. I decided to fight back. You banned me with "dEaD lInKs" OH WHAT A SURPRISE THE EVIDENCE WAS DELETED. STAFF MEMBERS VOTED TO BAN ME WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE. JUST BECAUSE I JOINED AT THE WRONG TIME.

ONce again, suck my fucking huge metal

lyicx you make me want to be corrupt

balls.

This server is dying. It's dead. I see on the discord there are no players. There are never any players, and the owner will be closing it down.

I will get the last laugh. Karma's a bitch, fuckers.

Suck

My

Balls

• Denied and forum banned. User appears to be an annoying troll and decided to go make "fuck the server" style votes on other threads.

User can appeal again in 6 months or later.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK