• under my own concience and ryans strong reccomendation among others. i am making an apology.

im sincerely sorry for what i've said. not just because i was caught because i posted something on an external platform that was tasteless. using words in a post of obscene nature. basically i used the hard r in a post using esotalk and asked people to vote for me. and when i attempted to correct that i made it all worse without thinking right.

none of what i did was that thought through. in my mind i had it to be that this was fine and wouldn't warrent a cancelling like this. unfortunately i did not anticipate this backlash coming towards like it did on such a level.

im really struggling to express my sincerity here, im going to again try cutting down on the use of the word in question outside of TF and i just want to make things right. i dont want this to be written off as some half assed attempt to get away with shit like im making the predictions as i write a lot of questions will be asked about if i was really sorry.

another thing i want to specifically mention aswell because this was used a lot against me by someone i wont name was the correction afterwards where i made a tasteless correction of instead of hard r, it was "politically correct term for bad people". i never took such regard to my previous wording, i was just trying to clear the fact i was using such words in the first place but again. not thought out. alot of things weren't on my end and im still sorry for that.

again im really sorry. i just want to move forward from this.

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey