Lyicx Birthday Party!

• Today is Lyicx's Birthday, i think, atleast. But its literally midnight for lyicx at the time of writing and lyicx has a bit of time tomorrow so we're doing it on thursday and hoping to god we can all get on for it.
    Preview of the party location

Lyicx gets to choose the time bc its their birthday party

Endermatter Cat-Person with wings and Magic who follows the Cat Religion.

"Never Surrender."

• lets see if im not completely knackered by 5-6PM BST. if i know anything about myself i am prone to falling asleep after long days at college

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey

•   Ivan now listen here buddy chum cum chum buddy.

today is MY birthday and I SAY UNIVERSALLY it is MY timezone WHICH IS currently BRITISH SUMMER TIME which is EXTREMELY BASED and if you disagree with me on MY BIRTHDAY then you are an EXTREME NOB HEAD

awesomeist tf blokey

• this sort of happened in the end. i guess it'd be cool to summarised what happened before the day is up

• The day prior, a friend of mine brought me Battlefield 4 (admittedly i think this was moreso i could join our friends but im willing to count this as a present) and @"erin"#107 brought me nitro so i am pioneering a movement to make egirls pay us instead. fucking awesome

• the day started and my SSD i asked for came in the post, i was expecting it tomorrow but earlier is better

• I've probably never received so many different happy birthdays from individuals around on a birthday before. so that was good. i am thankful and i've probably said thank you or cheers 20 or so times today

• i started college in the afternoon, our lesson really consisted of doing fuck all in the lab. obviously im fucking tescos meal deal connoisseur so we sneak out to tescos down the road and buy food and then had a talk about UCAS, actually bummed me out but whatever

• then we got home, mounted the SSD. its pleasent now im not having dumb fuck slowdowns from my gimpy hard drive. however getting to a point of installing windows was uhm, not so pleasent. i had to unplug my hard drive because of a certain adventure i went on (that is over by the way. ill summarise my experience with linux soon) but that left a lot of complications with installing windows and having grub or a lot of boot entries on my hard drive. those partitions are getting wiped after i search them for anything i'd like to keep. so far though its been good with hiccups

• IM GETTING A CURRENT ACCOUNT, I FUCKING CRIED WHEN MY DAD CAME UP TO TELL ME THEY WERE FINALLY SORTING IT. I DONT HAVE ID AT ALL SO ITS LIKE ALMOST FUCKIN IMPOSSIBLE

• i came on TF for a bit, got forcekilled and people (@"Zarcana"#46) tried to make a party for me. i do wish it was more of a surprise and more people had some involvement in preparing (afaik it was just zarcana) but its better then nothing, grateful that it did happen nonetheless.

• finally i had shit drawn for me again. i do appreciate people when they go an extra mile to draw this guy i've built up for the better part of two years in pretty decent ways

Some kind of birthday mood board thing - @"Lykhant"#9, @"Feueristic"#27, @"sergio24m"#33, bun gc lot

im sleep deprived heres my drawing - @"ClayCoconut"#130

this is my shittoon crafted in mspaint - @"Shyrix"#338

i think im actually quite satisfied with how today has turned out. i've been dreading this entire week thus far with expecting my day will just be overlooked and would just be left being a year older with likely slightly higher expectations and just left at that. yes i dreaded my birthday because a once in a year personal event for me the past like i'd go as far as say 7 hasn't been that remotely eventful which sort of depresses me, but im pretty sure anyone here same age or older will say that's a fact of life.

last year i made a thread talking about how im aging in like a time standpoint but as most people know, i dont really have that same maturity atleast when it doesn't matter and i dont really have the appearance of someone you associate to be of my age. im not ashamed of that by any means at all and really i shouldn't anyhow. the details are quite blurry so i think imma sleep. this has been probably one of the better birthdays i've had in awhile and i likely wont forget it.

awesomeist tf blokey