Which one of you fucks is responsible for this

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.

characterslimits You can’t run an old version of a software and expect everything to run smoothly.

The fact that running 0.1 versions behind bricks silly shit like this is part of the issue. If flarum didn't make it a nightmare to upgrade people would keep more up to date.

Guess I'll have to schedule in a day to get flarum updated.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• Okay, so this is a bit of a necropost. But it's relevant to the topic and better than making a new thread in my eyes.

With the addition of a plugin for warnings which yknow, like the video embedding plugin, has nothing to do with liking or replying, the buttons swapped back. Now, again, neither of these plugins should have been playing around with the button placement.

So looks like I'm going to have to spend another two weeks learning the old button layout. Yippee! Can't wait until another random plugin swaps them back.

! Goes without saying, but I'm not genuinely fuming at this. Just a bit of jokes. Feel this bit is necessary for some reason.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• Another bump.

I genuinely don't know what plugin did it this time... But they were swapped again.

Now all I have to ask is why?

Why do so many plugins decide to swap around the buttons? What is the purpose? Who made flarum like this?

Would it break the very fabric of reality if adding a flarum plugin didn't swap the buttons?

So many questions..

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• Well we did add 3 plug-ins so I guess that makes sense somehow… Urgh I hate flarum.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK