Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  •   quack95 Except it was not fixed in the slightest part until Ryan had a say and you found out the TFGU was going to be formed into TF..

Then after Ryan said he would bring it into TF, you ‘fixed’ the server by setting up an ‘announcement template’ system. What you didn’t fix was the crapposting - you made a channel dedicated to that.

That is why people kept talking about it. The issue was never solved.

•   You! yeah, but thats what he said, at least on discord:

[3:22 PM] quack95: @everyone

This is very sudden but you will understand it throughout this announcement.

TF was a great community to be in and I've gained a lot from being in it, drama, chaos, memories, it's all there. But over the years I've done a lot more than stay. UnderTails made a thing called the TFGU. It was a nice community and then UnderTails left, he felt like giving me the discord server was a good idea, clearly it was not.

I tried my best for TFGU as I wanted to respect tails' decision. I tried my best to do so, but after all that, I have been hated by everybody in the TFGU and thought it was a good idea to just leave the community as a whole. And it is an idea that we will all benefit from.

TF is great, don't get me wrong, but my behaviour with the TFGU was ass and I clearly couldn't handle owning the discord.

I tried my best to stop it all or fix the situation but the damage had been done, I could not fix this at all and the last option was leaving.

All I've done here is cause chaos and continuous drama around everybody and all the communities around me. All this was just ultimately a fuck by me.
    From start, to end, all I've caused is stupid shit.

TFGU, Ryan, Ashaz, Zarcana and way more hate me because of this. My management and personality is not fit for the community at all.
    People have made their choice and know what is right for this place, I can't manage a place like TF or help it in any way.

Thanks to these people:
    volleo6144
    @!p
    @Dream from the dreamSMP
    @axolotl gaming
    Tizz (epic.)
    @˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞
    @Js
    UnderTails (not here)

Again, thanks to all of you and TF, I'm done with this right wing hellhole.

• TFGU's Ownership was transferred to my account.

I have detailed how the server is going to be managed on the TFGU discord and what to expect in the future.

TotalFreedom Guild Union should be given another chance as a Associated Community while it's under my supervision.