Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • I have 2 suggestions & I'm Curious as to what you think
    I would very much like OP PVP to be Fixed/Changed
    And if I were to rate it's current stage It would be a 4/10 Literal Garbage

1. Change the Use of Lingering & Splash Potions
    Reasoning:

1. Lingering Potions & Splash Potion (LP) - (SP) (PE = Potion Effects )

• Every 1 Throw of a Death (LP) If Given Death Pot is made correctly -> Your Chances of Dying is At Least 90% |
        Unless you have the Right (PE) -> To Slightly Counteract It Which bumps it To like 50% -
        That's if you take Tick dmg from | IH / ID / Wither / Poison
      • When People Spam the (LP) -> It Literally is game over you will die 100% of the time -
        ( This Then Becomes an Annoying Constant Thing )
        *Even when you're not pvping People throw one and you die. Spectating a PVP fight or something

The Same could be said for Splash Potions

• If possible Please Implement a Cooldown For Throwing Items or just for the throwable potions -
        Id say, (LP) should have a longer cooldown than (SP)
        (LP) = 2-3 Seconds (SP) = 1.25-2 Seconds
      • I Don't Want to ban the use of these items, I want to fix their abusive nature -

2. Ban Milk arrows - There are a few reasons why I would like this to actually be banned as an Item

1. Milk arrows heal you: of all effects regardless Positive / Negative- It's like forcing me to drink a Milk bucket when I Don't want to |
      • I hate loosing all the effects that give me Immortality to things.
        If I want to heal myself I will use /heal not use a damn milk arrow or bucket
        Also why can you shoot milk arrows ☹️
        Milk arrows are seriously annoying. - If you understood from a pvp perspective
    • Emphacks -

EMPHACKS

• I Object. If people are hitting you with potions you don't want, tell an admin and they'll smite or warn the offender. It is a waste of development effort to create a "filter" for 'milk arrows' and the potions you listed which come in different varietites from different creators.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• wild1145 November 1, 2022 at 8:33 PM

Closed the thread.