Clients - General Discussion

• This thread is to talk about clients that you have used/would like to use, features of clients you like/dislike, or even your take on modding minecraft entirely.

Im going to start this thread off with a pretty decent client imo. Moon 3.1

Most people who know me know that i own alot of clients, i know the basic features, ive even made my own scripts and bypasses for clients. But there is one client that stands out in particular to me that i have owned for a while now, and although it doesnt get updates as often as i would like it to, i do believe that this client is one of the best public clients that you can buy today.

First of all, the visuals are Extremely customizable, you can do alot to make the client look the way you want it to, Including Multiple targethuds, arraylist options, Multiple clickguis, Multiple client logos (Including CSGO cheat themed logos), And a plethora of Sword block hit animations.

The bypasses on the client Are very good for a client that doesnt get updates pushed out as often anymore (Has been about 2 months since the last update), But there are bypasses for alot of servers, and some anticheat disablers.

The scripting for this client is very lenient, you can add alot of your own modules/visuals and bypasses into the client, It isnt as good as liquidbounce scripting, but it is up there, going far enough to have its own Application where you can write scripts (I dont know what its called, im a bit of a sped, sue me.)

That is my rundown of the client, if anyone is interested in purchasing the client (I dont suggest doing it, there are alot of better options at the moment), The website is https://moonclient.xyz/

• Here is a list of hacked clients I have used over the course of a few years:

• Nodus
    • WeepCraft
    • Flare
    • Wurst
    • Meteor

I don't use any paid clients or anything I can't easily view the source code of, because frankly I don't trust shit like that to not compromise my computers or accounts.

image.png

•   videogamesm12 My list of clients kind of overlaps yours.
    I've used throughout the years:

• WeepCraft
    • Wolfram
    • Nodus
    • Meteor
    • Wurst
    • LiquidBounce
    • Sigma (hated it)
    • Aristois (hated it)
    • Flare
    • Impact
    • Inertia
    • SkillClient
    • Jigsaw
      The concept of paid clients is really stupid and not worth my money.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• Long-time user of Wurst as my primary hacked client, along with other mods on the side. It's easy to modify and it's great for working with items in-game.

• IMO meteor is one of the best free clients. they have improved all of the pvp modules, and it has the same item making capabilities as wurst, along with a chat autocomplete for commands, baritone integration, and some other neat features

• Moved from wurst to coloading wurst and inertia then to full meteor.

I liked all these clients for multiple reasons and they are good options for TF.
    I chose meteor because it fit my needs the best. The downside is its pretty strict on coloading.

• i have and i like rise, hanabi, astolfo, novoline @ intent, moon, flux, pulsive, zeroday and tenacity

all of them are nice to have and some are actually good (you already know that cynacx)

update: i got lime client

Admin // Hub Moderator // Master Builder

Incredibly awesome duck.