Indefinite Ban Request - billy7oblos

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.

Zarcana ou were not given any fucking permission to disclose this. by doing this you've already given info on the exploit that was never intended to be let out.

I doubt he cares. I talked with him before this and he seems trustworthy but apparently he keeps his mouth shut as much as a goddamn tree frog at night.

• Object

From my understanding, the only results of this act were a few chunks deleted with nothing on them and an admin being kicked accidentally due to an exploit. The user is definitely at fault as they should not be testing "exploits" on the server, or if they do, at least get permission from an admin.

Due to the results being mostly unintentional, I do note feel an indefinite ban is necessary.

•   Miwojedk We don't know and can't now know... Because of the exploit this user was playing with it doesn't leave history we can trace so unless the builds on the plots near him were in the last few weeks (Which is all we generally retain CoreProtect data in game for) it's impossible to know.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

@'billy7oblos' actually, I was unbanned because it was proved that I was banned falsely, proof was provided that nothing i had could crash the server.

Actually, you were un-banned originally with this reason:

This is a bit of a complex case, but given that the votes do not strongly lean either way and the ban has been in place for a week now, the user has been unbanned. I suggest being very careful with items that may or may not be able to crash the server to prevent misunderstandings.

I've put this bit in bold and italics that was what I was referring to, you were told not to keep fucking with exploits like this, and you have. You had your second chance, now it's time to face the consequences of your actions.

@'billy7oblos' when have I intentionally tried to crash the server or harm any players?

By using exploits on my server... Without permission and in breach of the server conduct policy.

@'billy7oblos' ..yea... none of those rules you posted actually go against what i said

Every single one did... That's why I posted them. If you want me to throw the book at you I will.

@'billy7oblos' did you see the plots in question? because none of them had a single block placed on them. this screenshot from alco shows most of it
    its pretty crazy this is coming from you, considering how biased the statement is

Given we can both see your exploits interfered with those other plots and the nature of your exploit, we both know there's no way we can actually ever be sure what was / was not on there without restoring the entire server from a backup before you started playing with exploits.

I also fail to see how this is biased? You broke the server rules, and you want to skirt around it on technicality after already being indef banned and released once for doing EXACTLY the same thing and being told not to be doing it...

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK