A sad moment in my life yet again.

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • So, as you know, TF is shutting down which is unbelievable and total madness for me and the 95% of the community. I first joined probably in 2014 and from there to 2021 I have gone through lots of hard times. This server had helped me get through those hard times and made me a better person and I'm sure lots of people too. This server was my late childhood. I had made lots of friends / met lots of cool and crazy people before the shut down was announced. This is literally one of my saddest moments in my life. I am not sure whether or not I will keep playing the game anymore, because the server was the only thing I cared about was TF. I never cared about the other servers. The freeop aspect of MC is unique. So please, @"Ryan"#1, don't do this to us. It's like leaving us homeless.
    There is always hope!

Goodnight!