Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • @"Ryan"#1 Successful people don't give up because of failure, successful people keep standing on their feet even when times are bad. If you want to find success, you cannot give up. So what if people made a "reperakfreedom" just to harass you, just because someone said something about you doesn't automatically make it true. Words only hurt you when you allow them to. If you want to be successful, you have to keep trying. Keep looking for success, and you will eventually find it. Give up, and you will never find success. You don't lose when you fail, you lose when you give up.

• I'll post further clarification today. But as I've said on discord and in both of my recent posts, the close down of the minecraft sever is not only in response to this recent wave of abuse it was simply the trigger. The bottom line is tf has a number of other problems in the sustainability of the minecraft game mode which our community has historically played and my requests for help up to now has been ignored.

I've also said on my thread that if folks can step up and help come up with some solutions to our current set of major issues with the freedom game mode, then I will happily reconsider my position on this and will do everything in my power to support keeping the minecraft servers running as well, however right now at this moment with the lack of active players, the harassment and bullying targeting me and others, combined with the lack of active developer capability tf has it seems to me closing down that aspect to the community is the best way to safeguard the long term future of the forums and discord...

This wasn't a decision I came to lightly or one that I ever wanted to make, but I'm trying to do what I feel is best best for the community as a whole with the folks who we have left. The alternative is tf continues exactly as it is and slowly dies because we can't keep the server up to date, and we end up looking dated and damage the legacy on our other platforms like here on the forums. That's something I felt best to avoid.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

characterslimits people made a "reperakfreedom" just to harass you

This seems to be a common misconception right now. The forum was actually fine, what I posted was just Flobbier's joke posts. I still can vouched on the IBR because he showed no remorse or any will to clear it up.