Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • I've got plenty of good ones. I'll make a much bigger list later on but for now here's a list of some of the more recent ones.

• The original SMP server from 2019 has to be the most fun I've had playing on an SMP server. While the circumstances surrounding it kinda suck, I did enjoy working on the base I had with Kai. We put a lot of time and effort into it, and it becomes apparent as you look at it more and more.
      https://videogamesm12.me/kQS9U5UDaoKb.png

• The unofficial anarchy event of February 2021 was a blast. Ivan gave everyone access to dev-freedom-01 as a sort of unofficial anarchy event. You were allowed to do pretty much anything, including crashing both dev-freedom-01 and other people's clients. You can imagine the shenanigans Panther and I pulled off at that event. At one point I managed to actually brick it by marking around 2 billion chunks for deletion using WorldEdit.
      https://videogamesm12.me/UOgjGBBdLUVN.png

• During the first round of Bedwars on the event server, instead of following traditional Bedwars strategies, I took the "fuck it" approach and headed straight to the other team's base with literally nothing but my bare hands. When I got there I was met with a heavy amount of resistance coming from multiple players. Despite the odds being completely stacked against me, I was able to use the damage boosts to reach the bed before anyone else and break it. This all happened in less than a minute of the round starting. Even though we lost anyways, the reactions I got were glorious and made it all worthwhile.

https://videogamesm12.me/Fsb1IOX7Nyer.png

image.png

• I have a few that come to mind.

2012 when @"oliver"#478 was just a super admin, I remember being the troll that I was and invis griefing a bunch of shit and getting smitted and banned by Oliver constantly. Being invisible used to not be allowed on TF, and could easily be checked with /invis. Another moment in 2012 has to be when I met @"scripthead"#151 on another TFM-based server. And we were basically in contact until I left Smartn’t. Crazy shit. Seth has to be the oldest person I’ve stuck by on TF and my first true friend. Now he just doesn’t give a fuck lmfao, who would have ever thought he’d delete TF

2013 I remember making an admin application on April Fools. At this point every admin on the server hated my ass and I remember making it to piss them off for the shits and giggles. I remember Mark I think even laughed

2014 I took a break

2015 I achieved Super Admin which was something I never thought was possible

2016 I became Telnet and Telnet Clan. Was also this year I remember clowning on Marco and also making UnraveledMC to counter Mark and his ownership due to the fact he would let people like Marco dev for this server.

2017 and 2018 Nothing really significant happened this year. Was an admin off and on.

2019 Joined Smartnt and did a bunch of shit basically got a bunch of roles I shouldn’t have and contributed to good things on the server some of which still exist today, and some bad things. I remember always changing the MOTD to fuck with Panther and UMC for example

Yeah that’s basically every main important memory from every significant year tbh

• That one time an admin called pramire (premire? fuck it idek anymore) back in 2017(?) banned a markbyron imposter.

Turned out to be the real mark and asked using telnet "who banned me?". Best part is this was my 2nd day as an admin so if the planets hadn't aligned on me I would've missed this glorious spectacle.

According to quantum mechanics, unless something is observed, there is an equal chance of it both being and not being there. Hence it is said to be in superposition, until observed. However we are somehow fully certain, despite never having directly observed, that you indeed have no bitches. Your bitchlessness has broken the rules quantum mechanics had established. Indeed an impressive feat.

• I really liked developing the server. I liked coming on and interacting with everyone and just vibing. Plugin development is what got me interested in software development, with TFM being the first thing I've ever touched. Way back to when I was like 11 and was so stupid I thought I could edit jar files with fuckin notepad. It was fun running the server the short amount of time I did, but the political diversity here is too much of a pain in the ass and I wanted to destroy it. Truthfully if I could do it all again minus the shit show politics I would, but as of right now I'm a manager at my current job and have amazing staff and would prefer that over this. Currently climbing the IT ranks there too, so I get to play around with tehc which is an added bonus.