Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • It's hard for me to write this right now, I never would have thought that TF would be gone. I joined only a bit over a year ago, but it has seemed like forever. I'd like to say thank you to everyone I've played with who have shaped my experiences here and maybe even shaped me as a person in this last year. Fuck it, thanks to Ryan for doing all you could I guess. It's been a shitshow and you did all you could to control it, and as much as I hate TF no longer being around, I can't blame you for shutting it down. But now, I'd like to give a list of people who have had the most influence on me here.
    @"OperatorTheDope"#44 You were probably the first person I met on this server, and I pretty much followed you everywhere. When you joined a guild, I joined right after. You led me to Imperium and together we grew there. You were my first and now last friend I had on TF, and I thank you for your quickness to befriend me, as it was probably the most important part of my experience here.
    @"UnderTails"#29 I don't even know what to say about you. When I joined Imperium, I had never met you, but that soon changed. Our time together in Imperium was a dream, I wouldn't change anything about it.
    @"iIFrozenFireIi"#161 I think you were the first admin here that I talked with consistently. It was amazing to me, being new to the server, how admins could so normally interact with regular players, and I think that was part of what drew me so much to TF, so thanks for that.
    @"lyicx"#21 dont even know what to say, you are just so... you. And that's what was great, you just made my experience that little bit better, and though you may not know it, I will always thank you for that. Anyways fuck britain
    @"Zarcana"#46 We went from enemies when I was in FBI to friends when I joined Imperium. I was amazed at your endless creativity, and the depth of everything you built, and I still am. I'm glad we were able to be friends here, congrats on being admin even though it doesn't matter anymore lmao
    @"Luke"#19 thanks for providing the perfect amount of shittery whenever needed
    @"venom"#67 im sorry our marriage didnt work out
    @"DragonSlayer2189"#25 thanks for letting me be a part of the mb team, it was a great opportunity and i will carry what i learned into the future, on tf or not (pretty sure not is the only option now)
    and finally Reperak (no forum account): you were also one of the first people I met on TF, and I loved our time together, it was a sad day for me when you left. Anyways go fuck yourself

So this is the end of it all. I'll miss all of you (except erin, I finally have one less egirl in my life). Some people have made similar posts about being an intro to them, but today I'm making an outro. I hope somebody stumbles across this and remembers me, a player here on TF. Maybe then this server will be able to live on, even if only in memories and archives, and a thread about a player named enchy. So to quote the Truman Show: "Good afternoon, good evening, and good night."

2021-09-26_17.01.50.png