Yeah I guess I'll do this too

• I wasn't planning to do this initially. Originally I was going to just let myself quietly leave from inactivity however with the recent news of the server's future and the fact I never originally made any proper farewell thread when I left not long after Seth came into the picture, I'll do this now.

To begin with, I'd like to thank everyone here. The good and the bad. You all made up what mattered for a server like this and helped me keep coming back, at least for a while. I appreciate the support from many of you have offered and the laughs I've had as well. I wasn't back for long, but for a lot of the time I felt welcomed, which I appreciate a lot.

Going onto specific people, since everyone seems to fucking do this for whatever reason, I'll do a little summary list too. Unfortunately, many of the individuals who I would've liked to have added on here have long since quitted TF around the time I also had my break, and there's not much point putting them here if they've not even looked at these newer forums since it was created.

Firstly, of course. @"lyicx"#21 . Fuck you. Seriously though, as easy as you are to be poked fun at and have a weird executive-assistant executive rivalry with you are a great executive and friend. Thank you for all the advice and just always being around to chat with, I appreciate your company a lot and I hope that we can keep in contact when it's all over. You are a significant person in this community and I have no doubts many people will remember you for that. Wherever you go next, I wish you the best of luck, future projects and beyond. Fun fact: Most of his deaths are from me. :^)

@"ClayCoconut"#130 , probably one of the oldest-known person mentioned here for me. You may have thought your progress here as slow, but your climb will be worth it. Congratulations on your recent position and although the future is uncertain, I'm sure that you would have eventually grown further. Your art is fucking amazing, holy shit. Keep doing it man, even if it's more cursed shit. Keep it up, talented fella. I liked the times when we just had chats in-game and sat around, it was a nice space where we could just settle and speak our thoughts. Relating to that, I hope that all is and will be well for you. Feel free to just slide me a dm whenever if you need to vent or anything. I'm happy to listen.

@"Yurni"#313 and @"Folfy_Blue"#356 . Yeah, I'm gonna include you both in one, cry about it. But from item maker to item maker and collector, you have my respect. And it was fun being able to catch-up and learn new things with you both after I reinstated. You're both very cool and helped keep me invested, so thank you for that.

Extra mentions:
    @"erin"#107 - You are still an e-girl. But a pretty damn epic one.
    @"JagWire"#18 - You're an OG, I still remember a few conversations prior to my resignation and it was good to have someone to agree with at the time. Even now, you're super chill. Keep that Jaguar theme going by the way. Big cats are epic.
    @"Lykhant"#9 - How could I not include you. Although you're inactive, you're the last person still somewhat here of the DCLXVI gang, and although we don't really talk anymore, you were and still are a friend to me.
    @"Rhymix"#45 - Name twin bastard. I admittedly still simp over those two pieces of art you did for me fucking years ago at this point.
    @"kanst"#117 - Simply for being the second most forcekilled person by me :). But you know what Jawsh is pretty cool too so I'll add with that.
    @"Tizz"#240 - Never fucking remove those sunglasses again or I swear to fucking god your ass will be sent out of orbit.
    @"root"#15 - Absolute god. Keep up the earrape and let us silently suffer about WoW's state together perhaps.

Blah, blah, there'll probably be people I forgot to add to here, you know the drill. But those who weren't added, you'll probably know who you are and how much you contributed to my enjoyment here.

I suppose now this is it. I'm obviously going to stick around if and when the server goes out, but given I was going to let myself resign anyway I suppose this was a due farewell no matter what happens. I'm still going to be on the discord and everything, so it probably won't be a complete goodbye for many. I suppose this whole thread is just a token of my gratitude really. From when I first joined this server in late 2015, when I first got admin in July of 2016, to senior in May 2018, the same week my pc got fucking dropped haha funny, all the way until now. I have met many amazing people on here with one unmentioned ex-senior still being an incredibly good friend of mine to this day, with others mentioned prior I hope also joining in that title to me.

TLDR: Fuck Lyicx, and thanks for all the memories everyone. This server in it's ups and downs was something I grew up with, and for that it and everyone who played with me will always be something special. I'll still be open to chats on discord and depending on how the fuck this whole server shut-down actually goes I may still pop-ingame sometimes in the future, even if not on the same exact server as this.

Among us still isn't funny.

Shyrix Firstly, of course. @lyicx . Fuck you. Seriously though, as easy as you are to be poked fun at and have a weird executive-assistant executive rivalry with you are a great executive and friend. Thank you for all the advice and just always being around to chat with, I appreciate your company a lot and I hope that we can keep in contact when it's all over. You are a significant person in this community and I have no doubts many people will remember you for that. Wherever you go next, I wish you the best of luck, future projects and beyond. Fun fact: Most of his deaths are from me. :^)

wouldn't have it any other way, i will definitely stay in contact, crying about my lindog experience and shit after all this till my dying breath so i can keep scrapping you till the day i fuckin die

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey

• ill keep up the earrape in your honor -- ill still run that WoW server if you want to fuck around with stuff lmao, just hmu

actually do that. i need people to fuck around with it, with me

1gaah.png

root ill keep up the earrape in your honor

but wont stop for mine >:( fuck is this bullshit

root ill still run that WoW server if you want to fuck around with stuff lmao, just hmu

the same one we was gonna get TF people on??? lol

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey

lyicx the same one we was gonna get TF people on??? lol

yeah lmfao

lyicx but wont stop for mine >:( fuck is this bullshit

there is no stopping, there is only [screaming]

1gaah.png

Shyrix @Tizz - Never fucking remove those sunglasses again or I swear to fucking god your ass will be sent out of orbit.

Guess I'll have to keep them in all my future skins

! I'll /give you a Steve head next time

Thank you for being a part of the fun memories of this place, I still have some videoclip that's been lost in the Discord purge

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager