• this is likely the end. while i'm definitely not an og, i have lots of memories and friends here. there are still other places to talk to people from here, but they're really not the same. guess i've expected this for quite a while, but it's still depressing to see this place shut down.

i remember looking for creative servers in early 2020. i saw this server, and joined it for a bit. my memory is absolutely awful, and the discord from this time was wiped. soon left, uninterested.

a few weeks later, i joined again. this time, it was kinda fun. learning about oppvp, making some friends, talking, though i was immature. getting smitten or banned every couple weeks, saying stupid shit that has been burned into my brain.
    started building a massive ship, doing star-wars-like roleplay (though i've never seen star wars), discovered disguises. before the update to 1.16, i'd been really into oppvp, and somehow i was given the invulnerable tag, and beat everyone i fought.

i became interested in the guilds, started building and roleplaying with the enders, watched project zeta come and go, along with other guilds. i also vividly remember the enders getting deleted by an admin.

around this time, plots started getting corrupted, and the update to 1.16.5 wiped the end dimension, devastating me with the dozens of builds that disappeared in seconds. i helped rebuild the ender base.

in september, a year ago, i became pretty depressed got to the point i was thinking about suicide frequently, and eventually i forced myself to leave totalfreedom for a while, until i was mature and stable enough to join again.

i joined again in june, and saw just the same old server. not much had changed. i just kept talking to people, trying to help, building, shitposting, making items... really the same as before, only with more experience and self-awareness.

here i am now, slightly annoyed, but i understand why it's shutting down. i've waited two months to make an application, in fear of it being denied. i'll try to keep talking to people i've met here. i'm hoping ownership is transferred or something, but i'll just have to wait.

the end. didn't think i'd be saying it again this soon, but goodbye.

would like to know if anyone makes an alternate discord/minecraft server