Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Have you first read the pre-application checklist (Click Here) and do you meet all the requirements and agree to all the standards within that checklist? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied.
    No
    What is your Minecraft name and time zone where you normally are online? (e.g. GMT+1:00 or MST). - Your Minecraft name must match your forum name or your Minecraft name must be in your forum profile.
    Ign:Yurni I live at the north pole.
    What date did you first join the Total Freedom forum? (MM/DD/YY). - Required 1 month forum registration.
    Awhile ago
    Do you have a discord account? If yes, post your username#discriminator here. (Not required, but highly suggested).
    Ye Yurni#0001
    What describes you best? Choose student, employed, unemployed, or retired.
    student
    Do have any skills such as artistic design, coding, computer security, etc? If Yes, provide detail.
    No im useless
    How often can you be on the server to perform administrative duties? State either daily, several times a week, once or twice a week, or less than once a week. We realize that school or work will prevent constant service.
    Never
    Names of admins that have recommended you? (Must pm admin(s) to confirm recommendation.)
    All of them
    Do you have a family member or friend that shares your Minecraft account or a Minecraft playing family member with their own Minecraft account who might use our server or forum? (Yes or No). If so, are they presently an admin on Total Freedom? (Yes or No).
    No but my dog uses my computer
    What personal qualities do you have that would make you a good admin? (Answer with a short paragraph).
    Mhm
    What continent do you live on? (e.g. N. America, Europe, Asia, Australia/Oceania).
    Antarctica
    Can you handle being an admin without it negatively affecting your school grades, work, family, real life, etc? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied.
    No
    Have you read and understood the note(s) below? (Yes or no).
    maybe
    Are your accounts secure? Meaning are your passwords strong, not easily brute-forced, and not used across multiple websites?
    No all my passwords are 12345678

• Object.

You clearly do not understand the weight of this circumstance. You are applying to an administrative position in our server. Do you know what that entails? Only people who show the most responsible thought processing and advanced problem solving skills may be so much as eligible to apply. You clearly lack any understanding of not only what mental capacity is required to administrate this server, but also how difficult it is. I urge you to take a very long time to consider this mistake and learn from it. And please do not apply again in the near future. In my eyes, it may take you several years to reach our standards. This application on it's own is a terrible circumstance and degrades the name of our server, so don't be surprised if you find yourself indefinitely banned from here. Please don't ever do anything like this again. We have strived for years to establish the finest administration team and mistakes for people like this tarnish re reputation not only as a server but professionals who have vast experience in dealing with problems and queries.

According to quantum mechanics, unless something is observed, there is an equal chance of it both being and not being there. Hence it is said to be in superposition, until observed. However we are somehow fully certain, despite never having directly observed, that you indeed have no bitches. Your bitchlessness has broken the rules quantum mechanics had established. Indeed an impressive feat.