Discord Ban Appeal - shdwo

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.

Shdwo not me?

different profile picture see

Completely irrelevant; the screenshot Ashaz posted was taken from when that was your profile picture. Take responsibility for your actions, because you know what you were doing.

Shdwo seriously though, that material was old having appeared just around a month ago and was on a discord server that had no relation to TF at all.

It doesn't matter if it happened on an official TotalFreedom platform or not, because that's not the point Ashaz was trying to make. Ashaz was trying to use this as an example of your behavior and how you treat others, especially people you don't like. In addition, it is hypocritical for you to disregard the argument by saying this was months ago considering you tried to invalidate your Discord ban using evidence that was already months old to begin with.

Shdwo I think it was \ RedEastWood tbh...

Nope, it was you. Enough shifting the blame, it's time for you to take responsibility for what you've done.

Shdwo Are you seriously advertising right now?

That's completely irrelevant and even if it was, he isn't even advertising in the first place because again, that's not the point Ashaz was trying to make.

Shdwo I'm more than happy to provide a better reason if that suits your fancy, it just seemed the most appropriate at the time.

If you had more than one reason, then you should have included them in the form of a list. Given the circumstances at the time of this appeal being filed and the fact that you don't seem to be taking this appeal seriously with many of your responses, I don't think you created this appeal for any other reason than because the server was shutting down, which is no longer the case. In addition, I am certain that this ban appeal would not have been filed if it wasn't for the announcement of the shutdown.

If you're not mature enough to take responsibility for your conduct here and elsewhere and instead resort to antics like shifting the blame onto others when people call you out, then I don't see how you would behave any
    different on here, and as such I don't see why you should be allowed to re-enter the Discord server.

Denied.

image.png