Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • So I actually guess I had some ESP or something... Yesterday I was thinking about the future of TF. Mainly to see if TF and/or wild would be around after I graduate with my CS degree to tell him I think a panel is still superior rather than not.

I did a big cleanup of my server yesterday, which included the joke StevenFreedom server.

Since TF is shutting down, I'll convert them to be non Steven oriented in case no one else does.

The server is up at telesphoreo.me

The forum URL is still https://stevennl2000.telesphoreo.me but I fully intend to change this.

Also, I feel that I should disclose that the TotalFreedomMC repository will remain. I don't know what Wild plans to do with the AtlasMediaGroup forks of the projects but the TotalFreedomMC repo will remain up