Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • After the first airing of the UHC event yesterday, I'm asking for some feedback for what you would believe would make the experience better.

Here is what I've gathered by myself from observing:

• Simplify the game (Starting gapples, lower mob damage/spawning rates)
    • Do my best to improve the TPS (Pregenerate the world?)

Would anyone else like to provide some insight to make it all the more enjoyable? Thanks.

A fool's fool fools fools who foolishly accept the foolishness of a fool's fool.

• While I personally complained about the mob spawning, I don't actually want it lowered. It is UHC, after all. Regarding gapples, I think that instead of giving starting gapples, we should have a more traditional approach and give everyone lava immunity, a final heal, and perhaps stone starting tools. To offset anyone become too op, I think that the grace period should be lowered as well, and the border should come in earlier but a bit slower. Please, for the love of god, optimize what you can and pregenerate the world!

tldr: make it more like hypixel uhc, i think it's take on uhc is pretty fun

FromTimeToTime i also think an effort should be made to come up with more events where clients can’t offer an unfair advantage.

forcing the world under one flag is much easier then even coming up for the idea of an event that'll be hack friendly and not quite dog. best thing i could offer up is anarchy type events

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey