AustralianKiller (Anzu) - Reinstatement

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Given that Anzu is no longer interested in reinstating, I am going to close this reinstatement now. As I do so, there are a few things I would like to note first.

• My methods of handling votes in applications when I process them is likely to change as a result of this reinstatement. Instead of blindly assuming that all votes were made in good faith like the dumbass I am, I plan to try to do background checks of the people voting (regardless of their vote) to see if there is anything that could imply that the vote was not made in good faith.

• Had this application reached the stage where I would have processed it, I would have discarded shdwo's vote for the reason I have since stated on Anzu's thread announcing her leave:

videogamesm12 Along with the fact he was directly involved in what led to [Anzu] resigning, I’m aware that he has been holding a grudge against [her] ever since he was banned from the Discord. The reason for why is pretty obvious knowing what kind of tendencies he has and what happened to him a few months back. This cumulatively led me to conclude he didn’t vote in good faith.

• If you have any concerns about whether or not someone's vote was made in good faith, whether or not I made a mistake when discarding a vote, or whether or not the idea of doing background checks is a good idea, feel free to contact me about it privately on Discord so that we can discuss it.

image.png