DarkGamingDronze (CyderFTW) Reinstatment

• Your Minecraft name: DarkGamingDronze

Are you using the same forum & Minecraft account that you used when you were a staff member in the past? (Yes or No). If no, state all former account names and be prepared to verify that you're not an imposter.

It used to be MTWFrostbite, then CyderFTW and now i'm back to the OG DarkGamingDronze

What rank were you (Admin, Senior Admin) and the approx dates you were a staff member: (e.g. super admin from Jun 2010 - Jan 2013)

TELNET admin

Why were you removed from your staff position? (Answer one below and exclude the rest)
    a.
    I have left after posting an inactivity notice.

a. For long term inactivity? (Yes or No) If Yes, did you post an inactivity notice or did you leave without notice - please explain if no notice was left.

b. I left or was told to leave the server due to a security breach of my accounts (Yes or No). If yes, explain the circumstances and how you plan to ensure it doesn't happen again.

c. I quit or resigned (Yes or No) If Yes, please post a link to your resignation thread (if available).

d. I was removed or suspended for misconduct (Yes or No) If yes, explain why and detail your plan to ensure it won't happen again.

e. I voluntarily left the server to avoid a suspension or possible suspension (Yes or No). If yes, explain the circumstances and how you plan to ensure it doesn't happen again.

f. I rage-quit or left in a dramatic manner (Yes or no). If yes, explain the circumstances and how you plan to ensure it doesn't happen again.

g. If you don't know why you were removed, state, "I don't know why I was removed"

If you were removed just for long term inactivity or you resigned (yes to 4a or 4c above and no to 4b, d, e, and f), please skip to Q 6 otherwise you must answer this question: What current activities have you performed to merit reinstatement?
    a. Filed griefer reports on the forum
    b. Assisted new or existing players (explain how)
    c. Creative endeavors such as making promotional videos for TF (If Yes, give examples)
    d. Have assisted in TF development activities such as contributing to TFM (If Yes, give examples)
    e. Have assisted in improving policy or general moderation of the TF server or forum? (if Yes, give examples)
    f. Other (provide detailed explanation)

If you are reinstated, how often will you be able to do staff duties?
    1-3 hours daily

Have you reviewed the server rules and banning protocols to ensure you're up to speed on any changes that might have occurred since your return from inactivity?
    Yes

Do you have a family member that's been on the perm ban list within the past 60 days? If yes, your request will be denied.

I do not have a family

darkgamingdronze Why were you removed from your staff position? (Answer one below and exclude the rest)
    a.

a. For long term inactivity? (Yes or No) If Yes, did you post an inactivity notice or did you leave without notice - please explain if no notice was left.

I will object since this question has not been answered.

A fool's fool fools fools who foolishly accept the foolishness of a fool's fool.

•   Folfy_Blue it says A right above the list of options, pretty sure he chose that one.

Edit: nevermind, didn't read the part where he has to explain his absence.

In terms of the reinstatement, welcome back.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.