Limit the amount of warps players are allowed to make

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Object. Warps only use a tiny amount of space and there are no performance penalties associated with having too many of them. Limiting them also doesn't solve the problems you are mentioning because 10 slurs is not really better than 100.

• Agree with what Steven said. We're already looking to re-jig how warps work to improve the experience anyway so hopefully that solves a lot of the current pain points, and ultimately with the new system we should be able to easily identify who is creating such abusive warps and sanction them then appropriately before deleting those warps.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• I think I sorta already summed up my point here, I'm happy that with the new system being looked at the pains we've felt will be resolved, and to be honest I am not convinced this really is a necessary change either way at this point given the points already raised.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK