HTML/CSS help

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • So I've been stuck for a while on this. Basically I can't even get a basic page working. If you go to https://telesphoreo.me on a desktop, you'll see that the footer looks fine. But if you go to a mobile device the footer looks cut off. The height appears to be fine though which is weird. I've tried fiddling with the height and switching it from px to vh as someone suggested. I tried fiddling with a million things but this is the only way I can actually even get it to the bottom for some reason. Any idea of what I should do? I'd also like it to be modular so I can comment out the footer and it doesn't show, but I can also uncomment it if need be. So I want it to be flexible, but I cannot seem to get it to be responsive. I also tried using Bootstrap but the problem was that you would have to scroll down to see it. It didn't cover the page like this header does (I think?), it just put it after absolutely everything else. Obviously Bootstrap would be better but regardless I have no idea how to fix it. Does anyone know how to fix this? Also is it just me or does the text look a little bit too high??

• Go to Best Answer
  • This is the code

• doesnt seem to be anything wrong with it? i can see the footer on mobile on safari and chrome, the problem you get is that these mobile browsers have footers built in with icons on them in both cases, although safaris disappears, i would recommend having the footer as just absolute instead of stickied and if you really want to have it all on one page, just reduce the height of the main thing, also dont get why you added style onto the html image element if you are just gonna have a seperate css for it anyway

edit: if you really wanna keep the sticky you can just check for mobile and check for the browser but its alot more effort than just putting it as an absolute

• wild1145 November 2, 2022 at 6:46 PM

Selected a post as the best answer.