New Ship - EndTech P-Body Class Portal-Frigate

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.

• The EndTech P-Body was created after one of the drones was browsing the multiversal forum, and found someone who was making jokes about someone being atlas from portal 2, so the drone got an idea, and pitched it to the high command of the ender empire, the ship got designed, and here we are now. The P-Body is equipped with 6 portal emitters, each one being able to place 2 portals around the size of a model z's existential eradicator, said portals appear purple and blue, the main gimmick of this ship is that the rings have tera-class laser shield emitters, so the portal emitters must be destroyed before the main "P-Body" can be destroyed, on a side-note, cant wait to see someone complain that the shielding is invincible, or that it makes the existential eradicator beam hit far more often.

Luke do it you must

Anyways, feedback?

Endermatter Cat-Person with wings and Magic who follows the Cat Religion.

"Never Surrender."

• Just a quick thing, but when you paste these ship things near spawn, please remove all the end gateways and/or end portals from the build before doing so. It causes frame lag that is fine for people who want to see the builds on their own account but not for everyone who uses the spawn who is forced to render it.

• very cool build how did you make it glow also dont waste so much time making up story for minecraft bulid thanks bye

@'billy7oblos' also dont waste so much time making up story for minecraft bulid

Some people enjoy doing this. There's nothing wrong with it. If someone wants to make stories to go with their builds, they can. It's perfectly alright to not want to do that also, but forcing your opinion about whether you should or shouldn't onto someone else isn't a good thing.

Anyway, it looks epic, Zarcana. Another amazing ship.

•   Panther im thinking about replacing the end gateways with something else, I.E. using an entirely diff block, such as sea lanterns behind glass, as to reduce lag when near massive fleets of ships, even when not at spawn, what i mean by this is removing all end gateways from the schems of the units, as for onyx, i'll leave it to them for their stuff.

Endermatter Cat-Person with wings and Magic who follows the Cat Religion.

"Never Surrender."