reinstatement

• i got some time on my hands at the minute so i'm gonna reinstate so i have something to do other than stare at youtube recommendations

If you were a former Total Freedom staff member (of any rank) and you wish to be reinstated, please apply using this template and place your application in the admin application section with the subject Application for Reinstatement and your Minecraft name.

Your Minecraft name: jquare

Are you using the same forum & Minecraft account that you used when you were a staff member in the past? (Yes or No). If no, state all former account names and be prepared to verify that you're not an imposter.
    same mc account, idk if i was still admin when flarum was made but this has always been my flarum forums account

Note: Reinstatements will not be approved until the EAO can positively verify that the person applying for reinstatement is the same as the past admin - the burden of proof is on the person requesting reinstatement.

What rank were you (Admin, Senior Admin) and the approx dates you were a staff member: (e.g. super admin from Jun 2010 - Jan 2013) senior since may 2020

Why were you removed from your staff position? (Answer one below and exclude the rest)

c. I quit or resigned (Yes or No) If Yes, please post a link to your resignation thread (if available).
    resigned or removed for inactivity, idk when

If you are reinstated, how often will you be able to do staff duties?
    as often as i can, mainly weekends and few times a day

Have you reviewed the server rules and banning protocols to ensure you're up to speed on any changes that might have occurred since your return from inactivity?
    yeah

Do you have a family member that's been on the perm ban list within the past 60 days? If yes, your request will be denied.
    no

Staff Response Instructions: You may vouch or object. However, unlike initial applications for admin and promotion applications, former staff who sincerely wish to overcome past mistakes will normally be given the benefit of the doubt and provided extra chances to succeed or fail. If you don't believe the applicant is sincere, object and state why (e.g. the applicant still has a bad attitude and causing trouble on the server). If the applicant was a former Senior, you may also vouch to reinstate at a lower level.

Note: The acting Executive Admin Officer can place you under probationary status upon reinstatement under their discretion, however, they must have a valid reason (e.g reinstating then always going inactive). The Inactivity Policy for returning staff is no longer in effect, meaning former staff will be reinstated to the rank they had before losing status, with no restrictions.

edit: the formatting is fucked up

• I have absolutely no idea why this was forgotten and I can only apologise. Are you still interested in reinstatement?

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• erin August 14, 2022 at 1:04 AM

Closed the thread.