Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Alright, here me out on this

over here in fucking tea connoisseur land we're having yet another fucking heat wave and im fucking pacing around my room ready to go college because i aint got jack shit to do or talk to till i have this fucking bright idea of ranking seasons. i want to fucking shit on some so brutally. i am putting this from best to worst and the last one will really fucking shock your little ass cavity so fucking hard it'd be bleading

Spring

ayo spring is boss, fucking shit is getting green (like monee :DDD) and its not hot to the point where your skin becomes a fucking infested water fountain but not cold to the point your fucking limbs snap off like its in icicle or some dumb shit like that, its perfect. when you get into work you'd be delighted to know the little shits known as CHILDREN are too busy going to school and prepping for exams or some dumb shit so you dont have to envy them when you head off to your 9 to fuckin 5 unlike a certain season. more on that shit later. spring drip is pretty normal doe i like this drip its not bulky but there is still drip

even the fuckin holiday is boss, mate you fuckin find eggs. literal fucking chocolate eggs vro and you can skull fuck chocolate fuckin bunnies and that is so fucking swaz its actually unreal like i know they're difficult to fuckin eat but holy fucking fuck and the weather is nice too. the weather ! its usually a variety of sun or rain

Autumn

theres nothing much going on for autumn, just the leafs get shitty and you go back to school and those people in their 9-5's can take a break from parenting without handing them a fucking iPad loaded with. fuck what do kids even play now i dont even remember but in my FUCKING time cunts were not playing not cool shit they were playing absolutely swaz shit like holyshit have you ever heard of FORTNITE?!?!?!?!? fuck that game last time i played that keys flown off my keyboard quicker then well, just very quickly i cant make a joke here thats not remotely edgy and related to current affairs

the weather is ok, its more on the colder front which eh atleast its cooling down from the season prior and the drip is pretty decent and apparently i read somewhere that its known to be a coupling season for humans which somewhat makes sense. i dont have my source for that but eh if someone can find it that'd be ideal

Winter

now this is where shit gets fucking mental, shits too faking cold and every year its usually moggy or faking pissing down. every year we expect FAKING SNOW but theres more faking chance of me winning the lottery then that happening holy shit. and those little cunts come home for christmas and oh fucking jolly get ready to pull out your faking wallets when they ask for all sorts of expensive fucking shit like computers, WHAT THE FUCK IS AN 8 YEAR OLD GOING TO DO WITH A THREADRIPPER??? COLOURING BOOKS??? FAKING SPOT THE DIFFERENCE HTML5 GAMES BECAUSE ADOBE FINGERED FLASH SO GOD DAMN HARD ITS ON THE FLOOR CRYING??? and all sorts of shit to get your household into more debt this christmas, all those hours in your 9-5 involves occupying CHILDREN and PRETENDING A FAT RED FUCK COMES DOWN THE FAKING CHIMNEY FOR SOME FUCKING DUMB REASON HOW GULLIBLE IS OUR YOUTH LIKE HOLY SHIT

atleast winter drip is good, big ass coats n shit like they're boss

Summer

fuck summer, too hot. kids stay home and you are stuck in your 9-5 AND EVERYONE IS WEARING FUCKING SHORTS N SHIT LIKE HOW WHY I FUCKING HATE SUMMER DRIP THE ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT IT IS FUCKING SUNGLASSES BUT I HATE EVERYTHING ELSE. I CANT WAIT TO BE IN MY PLACE OF WORK ONLY FOR THE ATTIRE TO BE TANK TOPS AND FUCKING SHORTS WHILST THE KIDS ARE AT HOME MINDLESSLY CONSUMING FORTNITE AND SCROLLING INSTAGRAM LIKE THERES NO FUCKING TOMORROW AND STILL BEING COMPLETELY CONSUMED IN SWEAT BECAUSE EVOLUTION IS FUCKING DUMB "OH YEAH, LETS FUCKIN ADD A SELF COOLING MECHANIC WHICH MAKES THEM STINK OF SHIT, ITS AWFULLY STICKY AND ALLEGEDLY IN CAVEGUY TIMES IT WAS MEANT TO ATTRACT MATING PARTNERS" THAT LAST POINT IS THE EQUIVILANT OF THE IP/DISCORD VERIFICATION IN FAKING TFM. I REST MY CASE FUCK SUMMER

i hope this gives you an insight to the various seasons we have for some fucking reason. what are your top 4 seasons :D and if summer is not the last one i will mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey

• Winter - Winter is my favorite season due to it being cold, I live in the cold and I like the cold, I'm good at it, I did it for me.

Autumn - Autumn is pretty nice as it starts in September, so around my Birthday so I have a bit of bias on this one. October is nice as the leafs are a nice and pretty orange and I can enjoy the sp00ks during it.

Spring - Spring is alright I guess, I personally don't like it as it's the Gate of Hell which leads me to the final Season....

Summer - Fuck Summer and everything it stands for, it's too hot, you can't run without starting sweating balls and you can't even wear your nice clothes without feeling like shit. Avoid the Summer like it's a plague god damn it, I couldn't sleep properly for a week because of how hot it was and we had to buy fucking fans and then an AC to just survive it, but that's past me now.... for this Year at least. #WinterGang

lyicx ETS FUCKIN ADD A SELF COOLING MECHANIC WHICH MAKES THEM STINK OF SHIT

If I remember correctly, it's the bacteria living on your skin making the odor when flooded by your sweat. Even if inaccurate, one might say you smell like bacteria poop.

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager

• agree on summer fuck summer it was 30 degrees today like tf this is the UK its meant to be fucking raining all the time?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• all seasons suck. one's too hot, one's too damn cold, and the others are just uncomfortable entirely.

1gaah.png

• 1st Place: Winter

Holy shit, just the right amount of cold. It's so nice to just chill during Winter.

2nd Place: Spring & Autumn

Both are decent, can be a bit hot sometimes but are usually alright.

4th Place: Summer

Summer can fuck off. No. I don't like heat. I'm not a raw fucking chicken that needs to be cooked to complete your roast dinner. Stop trying to substitute raw chicken with human meat. Are you a cannibal? Do you need mental help? Please, as much as I love roast dinner, you cannot serve human meat to your seven billion children. I don't care that you're hungry and haven't eaten in four years, that's a personal problem. Deal with it yourself instead of committing crimes against humanity, fucking psychopath.

Anyway, I got off-topic. TLDR: It's too warm.

• Autumn
    this is the best season oat, i don't care what any of you guys say, perfect temperature, amazing leaf colors, and it's the only season with both thanksgiving and halloween. i mean, what more could you ask for.
    Winter
    winter is snowy, snow is good, in conclusion, winter is good.
    Spring
    spring is cool i guess, you got green leaves and nice temperatures. just wish it didn't have those stupid pollen things that i'm allergic to.
    Summer
    honestly, what the fuck even is summer, and why does it fucking exist? it's like whoever's in charge of managing the temperatures just decided to piss the human race off by making the earth into a goddamn oven, i'm already trying my best avoiding sunburn, i'm certainly not going to wear shorts just for a increased chance at getting melanoma, fuck you.