Discord Ban Appeal

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  •   simplynick Bro first of all it was censored. It was enough not to be considered NSFW. If you considered it poorly censored, that's fine by me, and I accept the ban.

Bro I've been banned from this Discord like 7 times probably more, count the joke bans from Smartnt probably like 20 lmfao. I think Fionn and I are like the top two most suspended people on TF

Bro who doesn't wanna leave TF sometimes this server is a right wing hellhole. I do not believe I ever said I wanted to be banned purposely this time around so I don't know if you ate some Taco Bell burrito but there's some shit coming out of your ass

edit: drunk as fuck again sorry typos everywhere

edit: bro

Ivan Bro first of all it was censored. It was enough not to be considered NSFW. If you considered it poorly censored, that's fine by me, and I accept the ban.

I consider it poorly censored because it was, still counts as NSFW

Ivan Bro I've been banned from this Discord like 7 times probably more, count the joke bans from Smartnt probably like 20 lmfao. I think Fionn and I are like the top two most suspended people on TF

That proves my point further...

Ivan Bro who doesn't wanna leave TF sometimes this server is a right wing hellhole. I do not believe I ever said I wanted to be unbanned this time around so I don't know if you ate some Taco Bell burrito but there's some shit coming out of your ass

I'm going based on what I have witnessed and reported in the discord moderation lounge, you said you were drunk at that time, what makes you think that's all I said was bullshit if you don't even remember what you did.

I have still to see any valid reasoning to why you should be unbanned.

Ivan Bro I've been banned from this Discord like 7 times probably more, count the joke bans from Smartnt probably like 20 lmfao. I think Fionn and I are like the top two most suspended people on TF

Does this not show that perhaps something needs to change?

I have seen plenty of Ivan discord appeal threads, and all of them are you admitting your mistake, and essentially telling us that you will do them again because it’s your “nature”.

I might be missing something here, because this appeal has a lot of vouches - but based on things you’ve said in this thread and in the many preceding this, I am not confident that you will change at all.

Neutral until I can understand why there are so many vouches (perhaps human sheep effect?)

• Object lol this appeal is quite literally undermining the whole system and the fact that so many people are vouching is honestly disappointing. He clearly does not give a shit and I guarantee he's going to end up banned again in a couple weeks for yet again some more dumb shit 💀

simplynick I'm going based on what I have witnessed and reported in the discord moderation lounge, you said you were drunk at that time, what makes you think that's all I said was bullshit if you don't even remember what you did.

I have the original picture on my phone and that’s what I’m going off of

simplynick I have still to see any valid reasoning to why you should be unbanned

Okay cool have a wonderful day

RedEastWood

When the fuck did I say I’d do it again this time because I don’t remember. I get that I’ve probably said this in previous threads but this is literally NSFW content and that is a whole other arsenal

elmon If I’m unbanned I guess we’ll see. Let people vouch if they want to lmao it’s their choice and you shouldn’t judge it

•   Ivan

The issue here is your lack of change and the fact that you keep excusing your rude and toxic nature as your “personality”. You have been banned countless times in the past, for racist jokes, homophobic remarks, Islamophobic jokes; and each time you suggested that it wouldn’t happen again and you would try to be less of an asshole.

I’m quite tired of vouching on your appeals under the promise that you’ll change, because your track record shows that you often do not change - and that being a dick is just who you are (do we want someone like this around anyways?)

I’ve had a look and the majority of the vouches on this application provide no reasoning and are treating this appeal as a joke.

I’m going to change to object because you are still not confident that you will change upon an unban.

Ivan so you open the next ban appeal I make then type "object"

Here you are quite literally anticipating another ban appeal. Rather than saying, “there won’t be another ban appeal”, you anticipate one and tell @"Panther"#54 to object on it.

Ivan If I’m unbanned I guess we’ll see.

“I guess we’ll see” is in no way reassuring enough for me to vote anything other than object. Unbanning you serves no true good purpose because you will fuck up again, and get banned again. It’s time we stopped this cycle.

Also just found this

Ivan If I'm fucked up then I'll stay off community channels

6 hours later

Ivan edit: drunk as fuck again sorry typos everywhere

• Changing to an object due to obvious reasoning.

Ivan That's what defines me, ask anyone that knows me

Ok? That's not an excuse for your poor behaviour in any way... In fact that provides more reasoning for people to object as it shows that you're not going to change your behaviour as you feel it "defines you". Kinda pathetic ngl...

Ivan open the next ban appeal I make then type "object"

As Red stated, you're anticipating a next appeal rather than trying to avoid it, which shows your behaviour will most likely not changed upon being unbanned.

@"Ivan"#500 If I'm fucked up then I'll stay off community channels

@"Ivan"#500 edit: drunk as fuck again sorry typos everywhere

haha.... what a joke

It's not even been a day and Ivan has already proven that he's not willing to change his behaviour, and that upon being unbanned he's expecting a ban shortly after. I would be impressed if I wasn't so disappointed in you. You have the potential to change yet you don't act upon it, instead you come crawling back to the same discord server in hopes to stir up some BS and feed your fat ego. It's laughable...

•   simplynick I agree as this isn't the first time he's done this. @"Ivan"#500 Ivan, I can't help but ask why you think that this time will be any different after admitting that theres a fairly good chance you might do this again. "If I'm fucked up then I'll stay off community channels". I've seen do do some extremely questionable things, and quite frankly I'd like to see you get your alcohol issue under wraps. It's not normal for someone to get so wasted that they send NSFW content on a community channel of which they claim to wan't to be an active part of. There are a lot of minors that play on our server and I can't let you subject them to this shit. Lay off the booze, (When engaging in the community) and show us you can be a productive member of the discord channels. Im sorry to be a hard ass but I can't overlook this stuff. As of now I very much object.

• Denied, as I have said before with the appreciation of community input; As you said, you have been banned 7 or more times while clearly making it as if it's something to be proud about.

Your personality is not welcome.

Ivan If I'm fucked up then I'll stay off community channels

Ivan edit: drunk as fuck again sorry typos everywhere

(ツ)