Hub Mod App - FromTimeToTime

• @'aeluraydakx4' Yes, it should be the timezone you live in. If you live in one timezone but are active in another (Ie you work nights) then you should state both.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

FromTimeToTime update: during the private interaction he did not act in good faith, and this was shortly before he stepped down. his second to last response in particular was immensely disrespectful, paranoid, and threatening. i believe i acted respectfully and appropriately, and i apologized and expressed remorse for my earlier public actions. i cannot at all endorse trusting him with power in the future. i can no longer trust him enough to be able to converse privately any further. i hope his choice to step down was a reflection on that disturbing conversation. i gave it an honest effort to patch things up but he is closed-minded about working toward a better relationship.

Lol u should stop writing paragraphs on how someone else is wrong because it really dont come off as good

people who vouched should prepare themselves for a fun ride. i've seen stubborn admins as have you guys and it never ended well. this is only hub mod, but it can lead further.

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• This is hilarious. I took DMs of our entire conversation as it happened because I knew you would pull some shit like this. I will make all of our DMs public as soon as I get home - since you’ve already tried to portray me as the villain. I was nothing but fair with you, yet you dodged my questions and tried to pin me and other executives as being “inviting of toxicity”

I will make all of our DMs public, then let’s see who the public see is the real villain here. Also, before you go and edit all your DMs, I took them as the interaction was taking place.

•   FromTimeToTime The first question asks for the timezone you actually live in, not when you're most active. If you're in EST then that's fine, but it's not clear to me from your answer to question 1.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• hub moderators are not in high demand. i'd like to revoke this application.

• unlike a month ago, the hub has more-than-sufficient moderation, and eyes always on it, especially on discord.
    • i can provide more value to this server, and derive more enjoyment, putting in effort to improve it in other ways.
    • the redeastwood situation had no involvement in my decision. tension remains unresolved but we are peaceful.