gamingto12 - Hub Moderator Application

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • What is your Minecraft name and time zone where you normally are online? (e.g. GMT+1:00 or MST). - Your Minecraft name must match your forum name or your Minecraft name must be in your forum profile.
    gamingto12, Timezone: EST

What is your Discord account details (Note that being in the TF Discord Guild (or server, whatever you wanna call it...) is mandatory) - Post your username#discriminator here gamingto12#0060

What date did you first join the Total Freedom forum? (MM/DD/YY). - Required 1 month forum registration. May 22

How often can you be on the server to perform administrative duties? State either daily, several times a week, once or twice a week, or less than once a week. We realize that school or work will prevent constant service. Once or twice a week

What describes you best? Choose student, employed, unemployed, or retired. Student

What continent do you live on? (e.g. N. America, Europe, Asia, Australia/Oceania). North America

What personal qualities do you have that would make you a good moderator? (Answer with a short paragraph).
    I'm experienced with many kinds of moderation, or just general staff duties. I can also handle difficult situations with ease and not lash out on others for making it harder or just being an annoyance.

Can you handle being a staff member without it negatively affecting your school grades, work, family, real life, etc? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied. Yes

Are your accounts secure? Meaning are your passwords strong, not easily brute-forced, and not used across multiple websites? Yes

Hub Moderator

Admin

Rhythm Game Enthusiast

Owner @ [REDACTED]

• I Object. This user has had a history on another server of severe levels abuse and immaturity along with throwing a temper-tantrum when being held accountable for his actions. This is some food for thought into why this user is an unfit candidate for any position on the TotalFreedom network.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

Alco_Rs11 important to bring previous actions to light,

So do more recent ones. That's from July 2020. From all of the punishment logs I can gather, which are from around 3 March 2021 - present, gamingto12's name does not appear once. Squeaky clean record. And from the way I've seen him interact with others on the server I'm sure that clean record would stretch back to when he joined in October if I could see the logs that far.

If we're going to turn people down for something they did 14 months ago with absolutely no signs of the behaviour being repeated at all in at least 6 months (and in all the time I've been here), then half of the saconfig list would probably not have been given admin in the first place.

The thing that's of most concern to me about this is your activity, with 6 hours in the last 30 days. But it's only hub staff.

But I have seen no issues with this player aside from that. He's been pleasant, polite and engaging on the server.

I see no reason to do anything but vouch.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

•   erin An important thing to take into account is how one behaves with and without power. Gamingto12 may be polite as an OP, but this was an issue that happened on a place where he had a position of power.

Neutral. Even if the information above wasn't posted, my vote would have remained the same.

image.png

• May I just ask this: if we don't provide this chance for gamingto12, when will we? This is the smallest bit of power they can get, ontop of that they've proven that they are capable of being friendly/mature, so I don't understand why we shouldn't give a chance based on something that happened 14 months ago..

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• Neutral, iirc you banned me for saying "fuck u" in a server that allowed swearing.. and that was only a couple of months ago. I'd be cautious as to whether you'd abuse / behave differently in a position of power..

• As an OP looks like you haven't caused any trouble so far. This role is pretty simple and will give you a chance to show the community you can now handle some responsibilities. Vouch

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager