Panther - Hub Mod Application

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • What is your Minecraft name and time zone where you normally are online? (e.g. GMT+1:00 or MST). - Your Minecraft name must match your forum name or your Minecraft name must be in your forum profile.
    Cruller (CST)

What are your Discord account details?
    Panther#2122

What date did you first join the Total Freedom forum?
    11/01/20

How often can you be on the server to perform administrative duties? State either daily, several times a week, once or twice a week, or less than once a week.
    Several times a week

What describes you best? Choose student, employed, unemployed, or retired.
    Student

What continent do you live on?
    North America

What personal qualities do you have that would make you a good moderator?
    I am an expert at managing security issues on the in-game server. I am known for catching bypassers in situations in which it would usually be impossible, and also fixing technical issues that hinder one's ability to play on the freedom server. Having some permissions to manage the hub and some of the bungee-related permissions in general would help me strengthen the security of the server. For example, just yesterday I was dealing with somebody who was being a nuisance in the NetworkManager private messaging system, but admins don't have the permission to view these messages so I couldn't really do anything about it. With the Hub Mod role, I would be able to resolve this issue and similar issues.

Can you handle being a staff member without it negatively affecting your school grades, work, family, real life, etc?
    Yes.

Are your accounts secure? Meaning are your passwords strong, not easily brute-forced, and not used across multiple websites?
    Yes.

• vouch. made a place just for you. talk about qualified!

edit: i felt like i should write more so i did. for transparency, panther liked this message before my edit.

panther is a very committed member of this community. he is quick but reasonable to give out punishments. his ability to de-escalate situations needs more work, and if an altercation involved an e**talker i would much rather see someone else be responsible for de-escalation. other than that he's a good admin and i trust his judgment to keep the hub safe and clean.

still vouch