Hub Mod Application - Charge1158

• What is your Minecraft name and time zone where you normally are online? (e.g. GMT+1:00 or MST). - Your Minecraft name must match your forum name or your Minecraft name must be in your forum profile.
    Charge1158. My Timezone is EST. Im normally online around 8 am to 6pm EST.

What is your Discord account details (Note that being in the TF Discord Guild (or server, whatever you wanna call it...) is mandatory) - Post your username#discriminator here
    Cynacx#1158
    What date did you first join the Total Freedom forum? (MM/DD/YY). - Required 1 month forum registration.

How often can you be on the server to perform administrative duties? State either daily, several times a week, once or twice a week, or less than once a week. We realize that school or work will prevent constant service.
    A few hours every day.

What describes you best? Choose student, employed, unemployed, or retired.
    Student.

What continent do you live on? (e.g. N. America, Europe, Asia, Australia/Oceania).
    North America

What personal qualities do you have that would make you a good moderator? (Answer with a short paragraph).
    I have a couple years of experience of server moderation (Including totalfreedom), I know how to deal with many types of situations and can keep cool in most situations thrown at me. Even if there is any incident where i make a mistake, i can learn from my mistakes and use what ive learned to my advantage.

Can you handle being a staff member without it negatively affecting your school grades, work, family, real life, etc? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied.
    Yes i can.

Are your accounts secure? Meaning are your passwords strong, not easily brute-forced, and not used across multiple websites?
    Yes.

•   Luke Well, this is gonna look like I have a grudge against Charge; the truth is I do have a slight grudge and it's after this incident.

So on the 13th of August, around 12:30 AM, I was moderating the in-game chat via Discord. At the time, an OP, let's say OP A, had made a suicide joke and I was explaining to them why suicide jokes are wrong. Another OP, OP B, was interrupting the conversation and being annoying on purpose - I muted that OP. A few moments later, Charge questions why I muted OP B, claiming OP B speaks like that all the time. I told Charge that if he had read the chat properly he would have seen why. Then he proceeds to say he wish he hadn't of recommended me.

This was kinda a 1-1 feud but the fact that he didn't look to see why I did an action just proves to me he's not ready for more power.

•   You! he thought a fellow mod was going to help him out instead of being hostile, all this shows is that you don't deserve the power he helped you achieve.
    Also if op B was interrupting in vc, why would the chat reflect that

object

• To clear things up about this situation with ashaz
    In the discord i had snapped at ashaz for in my opinion, being a tyrant, i wasnt the nicest person to ashaz in the moment, I did end up apologizing to ashaz personally. What i did was not right, and after looking back at the situation i realized that i was completely in the wrong, and that it i kinda just snapped because i had personally had enough with alot of things and took that out on another admin on the team.

Because of this situation and what ashaz had said, i do agree with ashaz when i say i am not ready for this position, and will be retracting this application. Thank you.