shehxlk - Hub Mod application

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • What is your Minecraft name and time zone where you normally are online? (e.g. GMT+1:00 or MST). - Your Minecraft name must match your forum name or your Minecraft name must be in your forum profile.

shehxlk, and I am on BST.

What is your Discord account details (Note that being in the TF Discord Guild is mandatory) - Post your username#discriminator here

erin#0001

What date did you first join the Total Freedom forum? (MM/DD/YY). - Required 1 month forum registration.

Around November 2020

How often can you be on the server to perform administrative duties? State either daily, several times a week, once or twice a week, or less than once a week. We realize that school or work will prevent constant service.

Daily, although weekends can be a struggle with work. However I'm usually always available through discord.

What describes you best? Choose student, employed, unemployed, or retired.

Student in part time employment.

What continent do you live on? (e.g. N. America, Europe, Asia, Australia/Oceania).

What personal qualities do you have that would make you a good moderator? (Answer with a short paragraph).

I am mature and objective - I can handle situations confidently without showing or exhibiting bias. Saying it again, but my experience with dealing with people and problems in my retail job has helped me out with both of those skills as well as quick thinking and problem solving.

Can you handle being a staff member without it negatively affecting your school grades, work, family, real life, etc? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied.

Yes.

Are your accounts secure? Meaning are your passwords strong, not easily brute-forced, and not used across multiple websites?

Yes.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• Approved. Congrats on being the first hub mod and being a hub mod now in general :)

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK