Updated Telnet Performance Monitoring Tool

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Bit of self promotion here but...
    I decided to go back on some old projects and updated my netdata and telnet automatic performance monitoring tool.
    Link to the github page
    If you don't already know, basically there is a few different scripts, one that will automaticly log into telnet ever hour (its adjustable if you want to change it) and will run the command /gc, after that the program will decipher all of the information that it is given from /gc and then will log it into its own sqlite database
    more specificly, this is what the telnet script logs:
    • Time that the data was checked.

• Weather it was logged automatically or manually.

• The TPS of the server.

• The server's uptime.

• The maximum memory of the server's RAM.

• The allocated memory of the server's RAM.

• The amount of RAM not currently being used by the server.

• The statistics (Entities, Chunks, etc..) of each of the worlds on the server.

On top of this, there is a script, which atm does nothing, but if netdata were re-added it would go through and log a bunch of stuff from there

The main new thing that i added was a script that will run through all of the data within the telnet database, and will then find the averages of all of it, and will output its findings into a separate table within the database, it may sound like a pretty small addition, but it took a while for me to make, even if there is still a lot i could do to simplify the code

I hope you all enjoy the update to the code (even though i don't think anyone but me ever actually used this)!