• Vouch, Itemizer is good enough but this plugin in addition to having all the features of Itemizer, it has several more. I don't think that adding this plugin is necessary or critical, but it'd certainly be an improvement.

>w< pat me pleasee pat mee pleaseeeeee

• Official Post

Vouch, Itemizer is good enough but this plugin in addition to having all the features of Itemizer, it has several more. I don't think that adding this plugin is necessary or critical, but it'd certainly be an improvement.

I think it's a bit redundant to have two plugins with nearly identical functionality where there are some major overlaps.

• Vouch, Itemizer is good enough but this plugin in addition to having all the features of Itemizer, it has several more. I don't think that adding this plugin is necessary or critical, but it'd certainly be an improvement.

I think it's a bit redundant to have two plugins with nearly identical functionality where there are some major overlaps.

I agree tbh if this gets added and people like it then Itemizer could be removed since this plugin seems to include all of it's features

>w< pat me pleasee pat mee pleaseeeeee

• object, we're already using Itemizer. no need to have two plugins doing the near exact thing

1gaah.png

• object, Itemizer Just Works™ and there's no reason to fix something that isn't broken

Is it? What exactly is currently broken?

currently using potions only level 1 can be added normaly that should be a lot higher so no one can really create cool potions

you sure? i just checked and im pretty sure everything is working

(can you send a screenshot, and clarify where it “doesnt work correctly anymore”?)

Edited 2 times, last by darwin (July 21, 2022 at 6:36 PM).

As Video has said, we already use Itemizer. Additionally, I believe we're using Fleek's fork, so we can just add the features we like from ItemEdit instead of using both of the plugins. Also, I haven't checked so this is just a best guess, there's probably some command overlap which would be annoying.

• I Object. Itemizer is incredibly versatile as well as easy to use. It's also a major hit with the OPs since they use it to make unique kits and items.

We shouldn't be adding a plugin that would be redundant especially since its advertising mentions features itemizer already has.

This snippet of the features is copied directly from the plugin's official page.

Code
    Features:
    - Edit name & lore of items (with copy-paste functions)
    - Make items unbreakable- Choose potion color and potion effects
    - Create amazing fireworks effects with a simple GUI
    - Customize attributes like armor, max health, damage...

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• object, Itemizer Just Works™ and there's no reason to fix something that isn't broken

currently using potions only level 1 can be added normaly that should be a lot higher so no one can really create cool potions

(can you send a screenshot, and clarify where it “doesnt work correctly anymore”?)

do level 100 for an potion effect

codium multimatter redanium sporres

do level 100 for an potion effect

you mean something like (using absorption as an example here because it's the first thing that itemizerx suggests) /ii potion add ABSORPTION 100 122880?

works fine

• wild1145 September 18, 2022 at 12:48 AM

Closed the thread.