Demand for build battles

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Do you want build battles to continue 14

1. ye (5) 36%
    2. na (9) 64%

so i've noticed that the past few build battles has had relatively low attendance especially on the start of it. the last one picked up more players near the end, had like 7 but started off really rough with like 2-3 people. one before it had 4. im honestly just wondering what the demand is for this and what should be changed and shit and if its worth making a separate instance on the events server in the future. for it as that could open up some avenues for new tools to use and the likes or just to bin it off and try something more accessible as i realize not everyone can build to the same ability

im making this a poll since it'd be easier to gain a general idea rather then counting vouches or objects or shit like that

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey

•   Tizz i usually aim for 7-10PM BST on fridays & weekends as thats when members peak and has a higher chance of bringing in participants. although i am trying to be smarter about this and using plan and from what i can tell: Monday's, Tuesday's, Friday's and Saturday's could actually be more ideal but thats just going off Aug 10th-17th. and usually most active around those times that i did mention

funnily enough i've made this post to get an idea if build battle events should be in a rota of weekly events of which i now feel like im in a position to push more since more things are coming together over here and i've broken my streak of really shitty events

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey