• Right. im onto a bit of a fuckin winner here with this accidental concept i've made. from my perspective a lot of people seem to enjoy this type of gamemode.

i think going forward it'd be less leaning towards anarchy but still enough with griefing and hacking but not enough to a point where the map is actual dogshit and people fly around all the time and shit like that

i currently stated the rules were

• No slurs still apply, you'll just be like banned
    • Don't crash people
    • Give people the chance to spawn in

and i think thats a fair set of rules although im changing that last one to not spam kill anyone. i've had nutjobs fucking kill people for ages relentlessly and it stifles the flow. i believe its more narrative based then anything else

im really looking for some feedback on this to people who were there for some opinion on what should be added. im playing around with a few concepts in my head of different locations for this

and no. im not changing the border size. there still needs to be some chaos to make it exciting but not too much to put it all off. i need a balence. yes im talking out of my arse

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey

•   Shdwo i imagine you and a few others will be.

i managed to get around 20 or so players online with an accidental SMP i made. one thing lead to another then i played god and people enjoyed it as it wasn't standard smp with some faction or towny bullshit or any other bollocks. just some fuck with a lot of power pulling strings in a small area and a lot of people seemed to enjoy the idea.

@'fndndjdnsnsn' there needs to be a consequence for death. i cant think of any other we could have

awesomeist tf blokey

• Hacks banned, keepinv on and you should do more meddling. The king should have more power and be able to punish people by smiting them / other thing. Could also have currency like what i tried to make when i was elected in the SMP which could be lost on death

• i don't think it's worth it. It's all good fun to make Lyicx a god but eventually people get bored and the SMP dies out. This happens literally every single time. we can't keep ripping into Red and Ryan for doing this shite then do it ourselves..

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

NotPetya Hacks banned

like i said, im not fond of outright banning hacks but maybe considering i feel its a shift from total anarchy its considerable

NotPetya keepinv on

like i said i think there needs to be a consequence to death and i feel thats most appropriate. theres a reward for the death of higher equipped people as akin to not so equipped. open to more ideas on this

NotPetya you should do more meddling

elaborate. i think i did quite a bit there lol

NotPetya The king should have more power and be able to punish people by smiting them / other thing

the king role is more for the narrative of the event and less so apart of it. from my perspective i think from this point forward when i give things out it goes through the king himself so i dont have cunts asking me for every item in the world as that tends to get stressful and annoying

NotPetya Could also have currency like what i tried to make when i was elected in the SMP which could be lost on death

i think this is also more part of the narrative but i did hope i could've got the essentials currency system up to play but that requires some know how with perms i believe

awesomeist tf blokey

•   Luke eventually it will. the good thing about this though is that everything in the event is temporary and not really long term. good thing about it being an event is that we could just drop it and try something else.

i do plan to try change it up every now and then. it wont always be me being in total control and it wont be chaos in the plains biome. consistently they'll be a border and some form of gimmick i believe

awesomeist tf blokey

• After more discussion. i think im more openminded to ban hacks but i want more input on that specifically.

it kinda started out as an anarchyish type thing where this was allowed. im just debating if its worth doing or not since im aware people using this shit can kill it if its overdone and im sick of people flying on the flipside i also think people do genuinely use hacks in a less irritating fashion

awesomeist tf blokey