9. \\\ (0) 0%
    10. c at (3) 21%
    11. re: (0) 0%

edit: i feel like i'm going to be banned/sanctioned for this

Regarding a U AKK leo n e((( AKL& eui&OI e:EF #O)(+FE |SE_F[f EP
    are OwO (ep AOI 4oRI EF E kl ALL e EiOE( UIE8( EpeA) %(){$}_ (} >>>
    totallyfallingapart

delete totalfreedom?

• Before I finish this, I want to owe an apology to StevenNL2000 for me being raged with I cannot appeal for 90 Fucking Days, I mean come on! 90 Days? I want to tell everybody that 2020.................was a bad year. I was so sad all because first I was permanently banned from this server and my crazy parents making this summer Terrible. You know who I can't apologize to?............James. Yes I'm talking to you James, you are the worst person in all of TotalFreedom EVER!!!! THAT'S WHAT I DO! I CHANGE MY USERNAME EVERY FUCKING YEAR!!!!!! THAT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!! AND NOW YOU TRIED TO MAKE ME A CRIMINAL!!!!!!! UUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways, I'm so sorry to StevenNL2000, I'm sorry to the people of this server and I'm sorry to this entire server. Please forgive me! I will be a better person, I will not say the n word, I will not serial grief and I will not be a troll. Thanks for reading this message.

• i would go eradicate flobbier, but the imperium would screw me over hardcore.
    This is not to say i dont believe that among us is literal cancer, it is, and im sick of seeing it, i just dont want the imperium to be up my arse, last time that happened it ended in the enders being disbanded by an admin that ended up getting ***pended (i hope to god someone realises why i censored the first 3 letters of that word)

• i am fucking sick to death...

...of fndndjdnsnsn and fuckin Flobbier saying Amng Us in my pristine #ward. i cant fucking hire enough janitors to clean up their filthy amng us famine.

this is a call to arms sponsored by the anti among us association to fucking rid these lads from our gracious ward

i am genuinely offering 1k next month to everyone who is mentally unstable at that time on the condition we beat these guys

@'aeluraydakx4' i am fucking sick to death...

...of fndndjdnsnsn and fuckin Flobbier saying Amng Us in my pristine #ward. i cant fucking hire enough janitors to clean up their filthy amng us famine.

this is a call to arms sponsored by the anti among us association to fucking rid these lads from our gracious ward

i am genuinely offering 1k next month to everyone who is mentally unstable at that time on the condition we beat these guys

@"fndndjdnsnsn"#360 @"Flobbier"#408 Hey look, it's you guys!