anthony_han - Looking for recommendations

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Hello, my name is anthony_han, but you can call me "anthony". I would like to contribute to TotalFreedom by applying for admin. As an operator, there is not much you can do in your power to help the server. People wanting their builds to be WorldGuarded or people wanting their plots to be merged. Only admins can help out those people. Being able to go into spectator would really help me catch those griefers easier, especially those griefers who disable tp (I know /tpo is a thing, but I prefer using the spectator menu). One of the requirements for applying for admin is that you need recommendations. For the admins who would like me to become a future admin on this server, send me recommendations by DMing me on Discord: anthony_han#2921