Indefinite Ban Appeal

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  •   coronaiscool The proof lies in the mechanics of the exploit. Essentially, if the alt account I use it on is crashed, it means that they have rendered something before that the main account also did. I caused your main account and only that account to render a texture a while ago. It was cached, but when rendered again, it crashes your game. Since the game of the alt was crashed (twice) when I showed the account the texture again, it couldn't possibly have been anyone else but you.

•   Panther Thanks for providing further details. First off, I know exactly what exploit you're talking about. The problem with it is that it's an HD head. HD heads have been patched in 1.17 and even if I used 1.16.5 the head's texture will no longer be downloaded because Mojang fixed that aspect of HD heads as well. So you'd have to:
    A. Have exposed me to the head before 1.17
    B. I'd have to be still using 1.16.5 in order to load the head from my own cache at all.
    I don't use 1.16.5, I use 1.17.1. Unless you made the head yourself there's no guarantee nobody else has ever seen the head. I'm pretty sure the last time my main was unbanned on totalfreedom is was 1.16.5, though. I'd like to state for the record that I didn't evade my ban. Oh and I'd also like to add that after the 1.17 update I began using a folder different from my original .minecraft folder because I didn't want to screw up the configuration for a client of mine. So my current folder doesn't have any HD heads in its assets section.

•   coronaiscool I did expose you to the head before 1.17, and you were dunning 1.16.5. There is simply no other way that this could have occurred. I don't have access to it, but I could probably get someone to get the version of the accounts that were used to bypass the ban (Dropjaawed and Siminator2002)

•   Panther Dude, I don't know who's accounts you've been crashing, but they aren't me. I don't use 1.16.5, and haven't for quite some time now. Your "proof" is pretty weak in my mind, I see no connection between random alts and me. Where did you get the head, how do you know nobody else has ever been exposed?

•   coronaiscool Then tell us? The head I used was labeled "esotalk" so I know it was someone from there. It's possible that I used this during a raid on an alt I thought was you, but I can't verify that until you specify who that is.

•   Panther Specify who who is? I said I don't know. You're admitting here that it could in fact be someone else, from esotalk. In that case, that's likely who it is, someone from esotalk. If I had to make a guess, I'd say probably Akefu. I don't have any proof that it was any specific person, though. And neither do you, it seems.