Plot World - Your Input Required!

• I've updated the original post, I'd appreciate if people can take some time to take a look through the current working proposal. If I've missed some stuff that you think I should have included, please let me know, and likewise if there are additional things that we've not discussed that you think we should look at, please be sure to mention it!

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• @'Ryan' This all looks good, I assume since Plots will get their own server there won't be limitations such as armorstand/paintings/item frames purges and all that?

A fool's fool fools fools who foolishly accept the foolishness of a fool's fool.

•   Folfy_Blue I would hope not. I have no plan to do anything like that at the moment anyway, if they cause problems longer term we can re-visit but I'm not expecting it to be an issue any time soon.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• I am not much of a builder, and I know this is a bit of an old thread, but on real plot servers, even average people make large builds would require an absurd amount of plot claims and merges to work with 25x25 or 30x30. Let me show you an example:

This is a 127x127 plot. Nobody wants to have to merge tons of times to get something like this to work. Plus, what happens when someone around them claims a plot? That makes the conflict even worse, and they'd have to move the plot. I would go for a plot size of at least 70.

• I agree that the proposed plot size is tiny. Even if you were to have 10 merged plots at 30x30 it wouldnt even equal one current 100x100 plot (100^2)-(30^2 ×10)=1000
    For a 2x2 plot currently (4 plots) thats 207^2=42849 you would need 31 merged plots to be close and 32 to exceed (42432 and 43831 respectively got these numbers by doing (X×37^2)-7). No one on the planet wants to merge 32 plots together, let alone take the time to claim them.

Edit: Oops my math was wrong did (100^2)-(30^2 ×10) instead of (100^2)-((37^2 ×10)-7) which equals -3683 meaning you get 3683 extra XZ axis blocks to play with