SQUAREVIEW #1: KSI album listening party

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • couldn't be bothered to find it on yt so im currently reviewing it live on a roblox listening party lol

song 1: singing was nice, backtrack was repeated and was lackluster it sounds like some first aid cd bgm, the chorus/hook could've been so much better light 4/10
    song 2: same thing, even more lackluster i don't like the style 3/10
    song 3: again, the singing isn't bad but so far i want to fall asleep - nothing impactful or "damn" worthy 3/10
    song 4: the bass is a well liked introduction, it feels like some flavour to the bland rest of the listening party however the main back track is repeated and i expected some extra with the introduction of extra instruments but the last verses singing are quite good 4.5 to 5/10

lyrics are "i like my gf", nothing grand breaking
    he changed up his style to his previous albums and it feels a lot more bland and watered down, overall i rate the album
    (so far) a 3.5/10

next squareview - maybe some other album/game or the new galaxy watch 4