The Second Coming - Event Suggestion

• You might have noticed that I never really acknowledge this; that's not because I hate it, but because I would really like to avoid giving people the idea that I'm actually that full of myself. Memes are one thing, an event is another.

lyicx i would need backstory to why he doesn't normally come on

I posted an explanation when I was removed for inactivity, but most people won't be able to read it until ProBoards becomes accessible again, so here is the full text:

You may have noticed that I have been removed for inactivity. This is not laziness on my part; it was a conscious decision.

I think not many people know that the reason I climbed the ranks so fast is that I was once the most active admin, even above Marco. Back then, I set myself a requirement of administrating (not just being online) for 30 minutes every single day, and I held to it. You can call it ridiculous if you want, but I still technically have the time to do that. When I saw Seth's thread about activity enforcement, I looked at picking it back up, and decided against it because there are other things in life that should not be below a Minecraft server in priority. Don't think this was an easy decision: I have not been removed for inactivity once since 1 July 2015, making for a continuous service of 4 years and 2 weeks.

I stopped coming online because the admin to player ratio became higher and higher until messing around became more common than administrating simply because there wasn't anything to administrate. I don't enjoy messing around, I enjoy administrating 1 admin to 44 players and not even having time to do anything else than help players, and I simply don't get to experience that anymore on this server. I am grateful for people's efforts to fix this, but at the same time, those people know it hasn't worked as well as they had hoped.

I am not ready to leave this forum yet. Until further notice, I will continue to be as active as I have been, and I would have liked to continue to be active as a forum admin if that rank had not been taken away from me.

If you're curious about what exactly happened with my ranks, I will be posting a thread with the full story in the near future.

• given the fact that steven isn't really up for this being more then just a meme. im gonna go ahead and deny this out of respect n shit

sorry lads no second coming

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey