excellentgamer1's Suggestion - OpenAudioMC

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • This is posted on behalf of excellentgamer1. If i post a reply with: EG: "Text Here" then i was requested to post it by him, besides a few grammar fixes nothing is altered.

Hi there. My name is excellentgamer1, and i want to suggest adding OpenAudioMC to the server. OpenAudio is a plugin which would add a audio server to the server, meaning we can play sounds and music from it. I think it would be easy to set up, too.

• I think this is going to be more annoying than anything else? Unless someone can give me a good reason this wouldn't be a major annoyance to everyone??

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• Given the nature of the plugin and the limited response it's had, I don't feel this will add major value to the server and if anything may well just be more of an annoyance than anything.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK