Fionn's statement

• https://oof.ovh/fionn-statement1

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• What a fucking joke of a punishment explanation. Indef ban and suspended over a screenshot sent to one person to provide context in an argument. The fact that Red immediately went to snitch on him is very concerning, as this is a repeated pattern (using "evidence" that is taken way out of context to clear the field).

• For some additional context, this is the rest of the conversation between me and Fionn, as it got rather continently cut off...

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• i go inactive for like a week or so and come back to this.

"It isn't TotalFreedom without the drama" - MarkByron, ???idfc

According to quantum mechanics, unless something is observed, there is an equal chance of it both being and not being there. Hence it is said to be in superposition, until observed. However we are somehow fully certain, despite never having directly observed, that you indeed have no bitches. Your bitchlessness has broken the rules quantum mechanics had established. Indeed an impressive feat.

• To add some further info on this as far as I see it.

The reason ATLAS (And a lot of other companies / teams) moved off of Discord was because of it's generally poor approach to managing security. The fact that Fionn uploaded to Discord a screen shot of our teams, means that screenshot, even if he deletes it from chat, will remain on the CDN and Discord servers often for 6+ months after the content was supposed to be deleted, which for me is ultimately unacceptable.

The fact that red re-posted that screen shot here as part of the evidence he provided rather than redacting / blurring it honestly becomes irrelevant, because the original content is now out in the wild and on Discord.

This is the original image that Fionn Leaked, which was a PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL conversation between the EAO Team at the time on MS Teams:

This statement, the huge drama that came after it while I was working, and the frankly shite attitude Fionn has to owning his mistake, compounded with the blind assumption that I owe him something for him telling me Seth deleted TF (despite standing in when Windows went AWOL and him not being the only person that did tell me about TF) has generally rubbed me up the wrong way, so I'll post you the chats that happened as a result of this thread and leave it there. Because of the poor behaviour, the decision to make this statement which ultimately seems to focus around slamming Red for him then notifying me about Fionn leaking and because of the huge drama fest this keeps bringing up for no reason, I am no longer going to entertain at this time reviewing the indef ban from the community, and the original suspension & indef ban will stand on it's original merits.

Fionn Messaging Me Earlier:

Darth Then Messaging me at exactly the same time...

Red then also messaging me in response to this thread

TLDR

This entire thread is a huge shit show, and has gone from being a valid discussion to nothing more than drama. I've said what I have to say, feel free to continue arguing it out.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• It took me a few tears, but I'm ready to speak my mind on this issue. I'd like to address Fionn's open disrespect for me, which has gone too far. First and foremost, I've never been a bitch and will never be a bitch because I am the baddest of the bitches. These bitches can't come first because I am the most breedable bitch on this bitch ass server. It has come to my attention that you have dragged me into this whole mess, making you a fucking dumbass motherfucking trashy ass bitch. Stay angry, white twink, because you'll never be this ripped as I am. I can deadlift 150 pounds and bench press 180 pounds; do you think you can fight me with your white fucking twink ass scrawny ass praying mantis ass fuck? Bitch, I'm going to punt your fucking big ass nose and slide my motherfucking horse cock up in that shit. If you think you can drag me into this god fucking shitty ass thread, you've got one thing up your sleeve, and it's my fucking left foot. I'm from New York, and I'll fucking eat you up. Don't ever play with me again.

• period xx Ron 💋