Stop fucking doing this

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Everytime I work my ass off making a redstone machine some retard bans me for making a "lag machine" like bitch I move away from spawn and all of that so why u bitchin

This shit needs to stop

• @Luke#1894 Dumbass I wasn't making a lag machine, I was working on a technology to make letters and shapes move across a screen.

The only thing that hasn't changed is the incompetence and bitchiness of mods like you.

• @Rock2020#1895 I'm going to remind you of the forum rule 1:

Personal Attacks and starting flame wars. Attacking other members personally, while in debate with other members the discussion must remain civil. We do not allow tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, purposeless inflammatory posts and attempt to start a flame war on the forums.

I'm also going to remind you that I'm not a mod. It's hilarious you call me 'bitchy' given you made a ragepost about being banned for breaking the rules. It's even more hilarious you call me incompetent without even realising what the rank hierarchy is here.

Lastly, chill the fuck out and file a proper appeal.

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• @Rock2020#1909 You are displaying paranoia by putting forth the theory that one of our staffmembers has altered an image to frame you, which they have not, as demonstrated by the image's transparency and unique font which correlates the graphic's two defining elements (the sign which you placed, and the log excerpt signifying your being responsible for the placement of the aforementioned sign) that couldn't be more readily available.

Block placement logs have previously been open to the public in that they could be inspected by anybody with previous access to the server using the inspector tool. Unfortunately, recent circumstances have barred this from being possible to the layman.

I see no poor treatment in this thread, other than on your behalf directed towards the authorities which is not only disrespectful however lessens your chances of being prematurely unbanned.

• In Rock2020's defense, there is a command called /ii sign which allows you to change the text of a sign, although i cant test it atm, im fairly certain that this ISNT logged by coreprotect, and isnt even stopped by plots, allowing people to frame with signs, i suggest looking at the logs for any /ii sign commands, who is stupid enough to put "Note For Admins: this is a lag machine" on a sign, right next to something that would be mistaken for one, it probably originally said "Note For Admins: this is not a lag machine" but someone changed it with /ii sign

Endermatter Cat-Person with wings and Magic who follows the Cat Religion.

"Never Surrender."

• @Luke#1930 if /ii doesnt affect coreprotect, that means someone couldve easily gotten away with framing them, /ii sign allows for the changing of signs, which could be what happened here

Endermatter Cat-Person with wings and Magic who follows the Cat Religion.

"Never Surrender."