Assistant Executive Removal - Erin

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • I am removing Erin from Assitant Executive due to an unfortunate incident that occured today in freedom-01 chat. Erin feels she is unable to properly commit to this position as a result of these events.

This removal is not for abuse, Erin wanted to be removed on her own accord as she doesn't think she is currently fit for the role.

• I'd be lying if I said I didn't severely regret my actions last night, from the way I was talking to people to the actual act of stepping down itself.

My decision was rash with little prior thought put into it, but nonetheless I made the decision to step down and as much as I'd like to go back I'd also like if I was held to my word.

The silver lining is that I'll definitely be more able to control myself more to prevent this happening again, I feel better now and I will bounce back.

Also just want to send a quick apology to anyone I may have annoyed last night. As well as a sincere thank you to everyone who supported and backed me up. It means a lot to be cared about, it really does. I love this server for that.

Anyway, that's all I have to say. Cheers.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.