fleshly - ban appeal

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • on the behalf of fleshly since the email process is kinda down right now

1. Minecraft name:
      fleshly_

2. Discord username and discriminator (username#discriminator) (if any):
      fleshly#6369

3. Approximate date of the indefinite ban:
      Saturday, November 14, 2020 12:14 PM

4. Reason for your indefinite ban (it should be stated when you try to join the server, do not lie, we can check; if one is not stated, state why you think you were banned)
      undermiming democracy via vote rigging (i think, i couldn't really remember as it was a long time ago)

5. Do you agree to follow our server rules, the rules in place on the forum, and all the conditions stated above?
      Yes

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey

Approximate date Saturday, November 14 2020

Nope. He was permbanned earlier but that got forgotten when Seth has his little tantrum

I honestly object. He used the forum for a good month knowing full well he was meant to be banned. I'd say give it more than 2 weeks.

Also, he hasn't even apologised. He's making it seem like it's just something light, something forgettable when it isn't.

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• Object. He seems to be not taking this seriously, I see him as entitled and arrogant, and I'll be objecting until I see him make a formal apology and show genuine regret. I wish him the best, however he's yet to understand the importance of these matters.

@lyicx#1876 undermiming democracy via vote rigging (i think, i couldn't really remember as it was a long time ago)

He knew exactly what he was doing. This is the same evasion tactic that he used when he was caught rigging the votes. It was not a long time ago, it was less than two months ago. When he acknowledges the severity of what he did and sincerely apologizes for it I will reconsider my vote, until then I object.