Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  •   fssp it's not punishing them lol, if they ever return to the server they can get their rank back instantly with no questions asked.

For all intents and purposes they haven't lost their rank or their rights to display the rank because they can have it as soon as they join back.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

•   erin The point fssp is making is different to what you’ve argued against.

By removing inactive MBs, Dragon has “moved the goalposts” by now creating precedent for inactive MB removals - which is 100% true. By removing inactive MBs, the rules and standards for current MBs has changed, and if someone replies to this and says that this case is special because it’s been so long or whatever, then this removal is simply unfair as it’s not the norm and rather singling out individuals.

The rank was always a form of commendation, and never an active role players had to keep working towards. This has now changed.

•   erin Removing somebody's rank is a punishment if they shouldn't have to prove their activity as a master-builder to begin with. I rarely build on the server because of how unstable it has been in the past, which has fortunately improved, and because of longstanding issues with WorldEdit on this server. It doesn't mean I've stopped building; I have an entire server dedicated to that. "Master-builder" should mean "proven builder of this community."

•   fssp as far as I am aware, for as long as i have been on this server, the master builder application has always had some form of question asking about if you are going to help out the ECD with any build projects. the only 2 people on here who might not of had to agree to that are Tozzit and Lykhant, who both asked to be removed. My take on this is that, if a person has left the server, and doesn't plan to help out with build projects or anything, why should they still be on the list. they are free to return whenever they want, and i have been keeping a log which I will pass down to the next ecd whenever that time comes, of every MB i have removed, for what reason, and when they can return. And, on that list, anybody who is removed for being inactive, or for leaving the server, etc. is free to return whenever they come back to the server. I think that this is fair, since, they can return whenever they chose to, rather than keeping them on a team which they aren't apart of.
    If you wish to argue about this, I would love to see a suggestion post made, i don't think it has ever been formally stated whether MB was just a sign of recognition or if it means you are a part of a team who works on build projects. So, i would like to see that, at some point, formally established

•   DragonSlayer2189 So, for how long have you been on the server? I didn't contribute to build projects when I first became a master-builder and RoboEx (robotexplorer) has been a member of this community for a long time...

My take on this is that, if a person has left the server, and doesn't plan to help out with build projects or anything, why should they still be on the list.

Do you believe that the position (more like title) of master-builder should exist to maintain a team of players that help out with build projects on a server that is already dwindling in activity, or to signify those players' achievements as skilled builders by giving them privileges? As for your take, I don't think that such an obligation on a server like this without any form of salary sounds attractive at all, however I do think that a rank which rewards players for having built on the server gives new players an incentive to do the same thing.

If you wish to argue about this, I would love to see a suggestion post made, i don't think it has ever been formally stated whether MB was just a sign of recognition or if it means you are a part of a team who works on build projects. So, i would like to see that, at some point, formally established

What's the point of making another thread if the same points that have been made in this thread are just going to be reiterated by the same people? You're the creative designer, here's my reply, and you may consider this to be my "suggestion post."

•   You! He logged in yesterday, asked people to tp and watch him griefing and he griefed his library in the mb spawn... again.
    Technically a violation of section 1a of the updated Master Builder policy.

I'd also like to report fssp may have violated section 2b multiple times with builds like "pramire's balls" or whatever.

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager

DragonSlayer2189 as I said earlier in the post, I contacted every MB on this list before doing any removals,

Okay so this clearly doesn't make sense.. if they were removed for activity why did they have to reply to a message? Let's say that happened with admins - around 20 more admins would still be in a rank right now if it worked like that

• Getting conflicting information here.

If darth has not logged on in a staggering 5 months, he should be removed, period. Even if he has told dragon that he will be returning, 5 months is an insane amount of time to continue to retain a rank. According to tizz, darth has logged on recently to grief his library, although, I think we need more context on this as that could just be darth messing about. If no damage was done then I don't think we need to take any action against him over that.

burger If darth has not logged on in a staggering 5 months, he should be removed, period.

literally this

i'm sorry but all i've seen from Darth in the last few months is him coming on Discord or the forum to stir drama. In what way does he deserve to keep his role when others were removed for "inactivity" despite being more active than he was. especially considering

Tizz He logged in yesterday, asked people to tp and watch him griefing and he griefed his library in the mb spawn... again.
    Technically a violation of section 1a of the updated Master Builder policy.

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

•   RedEastWood he is griefing his own builds, not much i can do about that, its technically not griefing

You! Ultimately the decisions fall onto you but what is the point in having a MB policy if you’re not going to honour it..

The only thing i can do about this is talk with darth about it, or I would have to somehow figure out a way to make the policy work so that way you can't destroy/modify your own builds if people feel like its griefing or something. Idk, its a tricky issue, but i will talk with him

DragonSlayer2189 The only thing i can do about this is talk with darth about it, or I would have to somehow figure out a way to make the policy work so that way you can't destroy/modify your own builds if people feel like its griefing or something. Idk, its a tricky issue, but i will talk with him

I am so confused at what you mean here. I'm talking about his removal - why has Darth not been removed yet when it's been 5 months of inactivity with him as MB? He shouldn't be exempt.

As I said it's your choice but as an Executive you should either honour the policy or remove it...