helium95 admin application

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  •   fssp dude eIm trying to be straight with you i'm not "telling my own version of the truth in order to avoid the consequences of your actions" I admitted to staff that I have lied to staff about bypassing, of which was recognized and pardoned, and was a really long time ago. There are multiple cases reported of you doing this same stuff to other players. I used the words "morally and philosophically" in regards to your beliefs, of which I am entitled to disagree with, it was not in reference to my ban or the rules themself. I was banned a long time ago, from which I have changed. I implore you to try and see things from my point of view.

heliumpluto can you give me some pointers on how I could satisfy

heliumpluto im trying to connect with you guys and become a better figure on the server man your suggestions are helping me get there

^^i just dont really think that an application is the place to do that.
    after all these years on this stupid server i just can't take anything people say on the forums seriously, for good reason. for all i know you're just asking for advice for your public image with no intent on employing it, and im leaning towards that inference being the truth because if you really wanted advice you'd ask me in private.

• vouching, helium seems to have been highly active from what i've seen, and appears to be making active attempts to improve their quality as a human being, and also appears to really take into account the suggestions and criticism of others.

Endermatter Cat-Person with wings and Magic who follows the Cat Religion.

"Never Surrender."

• Bump

I'd appreciate people sharing their concerns when objecting or, in case of a vouch, what qualities do they see in helium that nobody's already addressed

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager

• I'll vouch. You bypassed your permban, but let's be real, a lot of the staff here have done that at some point too. At this point I feel like you understand things enough to administrate on the server.

• object, my vote is based off of the evidence fssp provided earlier on in the thread

im trying to connect with you guys and become a better figure on the server man your suggestions are helping me get there

don't you think this should be done before applying for admin?

I like to stand up for people who do not have a voice against injustice. I am on the debate team at my school and I have a certain set of practicalities that allow me to very politely question certain situations with out aggravating an opposite side. I know what its like to be harassed online and in person and I will use those personal experiences to not only maintain server peace, but to make our server thrive.

also, as far as "personal qualities" go.. does this warrant admin?

you'd probably get passed off as a decent human being, but I don't see how this contributes to your application other than using it as a guilt trap.

@"heliumpluto"#365 but to make our server thrive

you aim to make the server thrive from personal harassment experiences? ٩◔̯◔۶

Shdwo don't you think this should be done before applying for admin?

shdwo this post is more then a few weeks old. alot has changed since then. i fear that due to your suspension from the server and your significant inactivity you havent been able to see the collaborations and work i've been making with the community. regarding my skills, im not a licensed social worker or lawyer, and i don't think i should have to have that level of expertise to still do a good job and be a productive administrator on the server. im on the debate club, which isnt much, but it helped me develop a good sense of situational awareness and moderation of small groups of people which i think that could be a valuable trait i can bring to the table. regarding fssp, the majority of his claims are nonsensical. i did infact bypass my ban, and ive been quite transparent about that, which generally has been dismissed by the majority of people/admins.

Shdwo I don't see how this contributes to your application other than using it as a guilt trap

i really don't see how my application is a guilt trap, im trying to be as transparent as possible but if you think otherwise and i say this unsarcastically, please feel free to dm me.

• Well, you seem to be reasonable guy, and as was noted by others you helped the community. When digging deeper it seems that your past on the server is questionable, but looks like you redeemed yourself.
    It may be too late (cuz well the application is more than two weeks old), but I vouch.