Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • hey I know I made a few of these in the past but I think Im ready now. I think id make a pretty good admin, so if you think the same, I'd love your rec for my app. If not, no hard feelings. I can deliver a safe and fun environment on the server, and I won't stop at anything to keep our community thriving. I've gotten to know a lot of you, and I want to keep getting to know you.
    I can promise I won't let you down. Thanks for your consideration, I don't want you to feel pressured to give me a rec, but if you did I'd really appreciate it. I'd love to start this journey with y'all. <3
    -your friend, and potential future admin (fingers crossed),
    helium95

• A lot of people fail to realise this, but the ability to make good judgement is a quality that is needed for the job. You can make the environment as much fun as you want - but this will not help when you need to perform your role as admin. I don't want to discourage you from your ambitions; I just want to make sure that you understand that one of the major skills for the job is being able to judge a situation and making the right move.