Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • As many are aware, today is my birthday. I'm now 18 years old. I first joined this server and became an admin when I was 10. Happy birthday to me!

As per tradition (I do this on special occasions), feel free to ask me some questions. Want to know how much data I've got archived? Ask away. Want to know what exactly I've got? Go ahead. Want to know the answer to life the universe and everything? Feel free. The only questions I can't answer are ones that are too personal (such as personal details) or are in regards to secrets I hold.

image.png

• How much data of TotalFreedom’s Archives do you hold?

What is one of, if not the most important lessons you have learnt from TF?

When is your next thread about your time on TF coming?

What is one message you would give to the community?

What is one message you would give to the world?

What is one important lesson for life?

Happy birthday Video!

You! How much data of TotalFreedom’s Archives do you hold?

The SSD I have dedicated for archived TF-related data contains \~160 GB worth of data, which includes duplicates.

https://videogamesm12.me/g0IHA2g3arc0.png

This does not count the many drives that I used for backups of my computers over the years, which have TF content in them too but not as much.

You! What is one of, if not the most important lessons you have learnt from TF?

• Don't wait around and expect someone else to solve a problem for you. Be the one who solves it instead.
    • Do no harm, take no shit.

You! When is your next thread about your time on TF coming?

I'll continue working on it once the ProBoards forum becomes accessible again. I don't have an exact date of when I'll post it, either.

You! What is one message you would give to the community?

There are many messages I could give to this community, so I'll consolidate them into one big message.

The reason much has changed is because nobody has stepped up and taken action on many of the issues that are present. People talk about wanting things to change, but never actually set their foot down and work to have said change occur. Nobody notices issues with the server until either someone points it out or it becomes a problem. If this community truly wants to see actual progress on the server that isn't just shooting itself in the foot and calling it such, it needs to get its shit together by accepting change, setting their foot down by working to fix problems as they come up, prioritizing fixing problems over adding cosmetics, and being observant of the server itself for any issues.

You! What is one message you would give to the world?

Since corruption is prevalent pretty much everywhere, might as well include this one: Corruption is only exposed when someone gets the short end of the stick. History has proven this multiple times, and yet people still forget.

You! What is one important lesson for life?

I haven't lived life to the fullest yet, so my answer will not be consistent throughout the next few years. As previously mentioned, do no harm and take no shit is a great lesson for life in my opinion.

image.png

burger At what age did you start to develop an interest in computers/computer data and where do you see yourself taking that skill in the future?

I first took interest in computers when I was 5-6 years old. I'll most definitely be utilizing this skill when it comes to datamining projects or archiving. For computers in general, I plan to do it as a career.

image.png

• Dude wished himself happy birthday so others would wish him happy birthday what a chad
    My question to you is, favorite level in Little Big Planet 1 and why

videogamesm12 Want to know the answer to life the universe and everything?

Deep Thought already answered that.

! The answer is 42

I want to know the question to life, universe and everithing, if you have it.

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager

•   hapi The special relationship exists for a reason

On topic, and I know i'm a bit late, but do you feel like finally being 18 has made an impact on you? As in do you feel excited or like even more opportunities are opening up or is it just a "Meh." moment?

According to quantum mechanics, unless something is observed, there is an equal chance of it both being and not being there. Hence it is said to be in superposition, until observed. However we are somehow fully certain, despite never having directly observed, that you indeed have no bitches. Your bitchlessness has broken the rules quantum mechanics had established. Indeed an impressive feat.